Insurance Business Liability NY

d8867

Hello! I make a business plan for the transportation of cars on a trailer. Trailer for 10 cars. faced with the problem of the calculation of costs. included in the cost of insurance business liability. I spoke to several agents, but they ask me to provide data about the VIN of cars and driver's license. I can not provide this information, as it is just a business model. Please tell me the approximate cost of insurance business liability for $ 500 000. A one heavy truck, two light truck, three drivers, llc one owner. Transportation vehicles to 48 states.

Hello! I make a business plan for the transportation of cars on a trailer. Trailer for 10 cars. faced with the problem of the calculation of costs. included in the cost of insurance business liability. I spoke to several agents, but they ask me to provide data about the VIN of cars and driver's license. I can not provide this information, as it is just a business model. Please tell me the approximate cost of insurance business liability for $ 500 000. A one heavy truck, two light truck, three drivers, llc one owner. Transportation vehicles to 48 states.

Yikes! Maybe there's still time for you to delete this before you take a bad beating on here..

We can't tell you how much the cost of your insurance will be with that little of information. There is a reason why those agents are asking you for that information.

Trucking in general is going to be expensive for liability but let's not forget the workman's comp which you'll most likely only be able to get through SWIF since you are new in business and SWIF is like uncle Sam's bastard brother who got in the insurance business.

Aren't you going to have to insure the vehicles as well?

For some reason ... I'm like 90% sure you're an Asian. And I ran the numbers & you should budget around $8,533.66 / month & if the drivers last names start with M through Z then more like $8,599.13 per month.

Obviously, if paid with bitcoins it would be less

----------

Haha JK...but all joking aside, you should call a Northwestern Mutual or Mass Mutual agent as they have niche programs for startup trucking operations like this especially around this time of year (trucking typically cheaper in fall.)

Also just an FYI...if you transport Prius's or VW beetles it could get pricey as those cars are gay

Almost got in a fight with a Prius owner last week. I am in my X5 waiting on my son at football practice , the parking lot is almost entirely empty but this Prius pulls up next to me and parks so close I could not open my door to even get out of my car.

I'm like what are you doing you got the whole parking lot, are you going to move over. So this chick and her man just roll up their windows and sit there looking at me in their little baby prius and would not move. They had the entire parking lot what would make her decide to park on top of me damn near?

Thank you! Very exciting stories, but I want to get more specific information from gurus and super geniuses. I'm not asking you accurate information. I need to understand about what costs will I have? For example I would have been satisfied such a phrase "I have a friend who has two heavy truck and he paid for the insurance $ XXXX" or a phrase "in my experience heavy truck insurance your insurance will cost between $ XXXX to $ XXXX"
For Asians have discounts? :)

It is strange that such a large forum of professionals there is no one who knows this information.

It is strange that such a large forum of professionals there is no one who knows this information.

As we mentioned and everyone else you spoke with. It is impossible to give you an estimate with such little information.

How do we know the driving record of your drivers? That plays a huge role too.

It's going to be expensive. You're going to need to look into getting

1) commercial auto
2) garage keepers or on hook coverage for the cars being transported
3) general liability
4) Workman's comp

All of these require us to have pertinent information to underwrite the risk and get you a price. I write insurance in NY and if you'd like I can schedule time with on the phone to gather more information to try to get you a better idea.

If somehow you retarded @$$ finds yourself in business & you answer the phone to somebody asking "hey..how much will you charge to transport my cars?" What would you say next?

Of course you'd need to know how many, how far, etc. If he then said 'I JUST WANT A BALLPARK..' you'd be like "listen you complete moron, I can't just throw out a ballpark if I don't even know what I'm ballparking here?"

But no. Instead you come on here w/ unrealistic expectations. The gentleman above nyc2phi is willing to help you & you should take him up on it.

I would urge him to not waste his time on a bum like you.

Latest posts

Back