Insurance Companies Are Sending Out 2013 Info to Clients Now

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
I just got a call from my mother in law. She said she just got the 2013 PDP info from the insurance company and she wanted to talk about the changes. I don't even have the specifics other than premiums for 2013. I told her October 1st is when I'd have the information and then we could go over it.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, it looks like there sending out the info this week.

They have to send it out 45 days before the marketing starts on Oct 1. You can talk to anyone you wrote if they receive the changes before Oct 1, you just cannot market before then.

But, for pdp purposes you can't run plan comparisons until the database is available. Oct. 1 is early enough, I don't want to extend AEP more than it already is.

But, for pdp purposes you can't run plan comparisons until the database is available. Oct. 1 is early enough, I don't want to extend AEP more than it already is.

You're right, you can only discuss the anoc with your present clients that you wrote and explain to them the changes for the plan you sold them.

I'm with G Gordon, no point in making AEP any longer than it has to be. I'll just wait until 10-1-12 then I can run her meds

sorry Somarco, my response was to another post all together, i must have backed myself up incorrectly.

It does suck that I have to get all my information about PDP's and MA's from my current clients who received the information. It's almost embarrassing asking them to read what the premium is going to be and if the deductible has changed. Why can't we get this information if it's already sent out to the client.

Back