Insurance Companies Really Are ....

VolAgent

Guru
5000 Post Club
Pick your phrase.

I recently decided to change banks over some bad experiences. Of course I have to contact every company to get direct deposits changed. It is amazing how many will gladly debit a bank account with nothing other than some numbers and a signature, but insist on a voided check, letter from the bank, statement, etc. before they will deposit any commission.

I'm sure they have some great excuse, but just seems silliness to me.

I've been with the same bank for 40 years now. Not because they're good or don't mess up a lot, but because it was such a hassle to move. Bank of America sucks but they don't suck enough "yet" to go through the hassle of change.

You are a braver soul than I. :)

I've been with the same bank for 40 years now. Not because they're good or don't mess up a lot, but because it was such a hassle to move. Bank of America sucks but they don't suck enough "yet" to go through the hassle of change.

You are a braver soul than I. :)

This series of mistakes will probably cost me several thousand dollars when it is all said and done, and First Tennessee seems that they couldn't care less about it.

Now I have an AVP almost at beck and call. I was referred to her by a family friend. Vastly different experience. It is a smaller bank that has really been growing into the region over the past decade.

In some ways it is sad, First Tennessee was the bank I have used my entire life, only ever opened an account at another bank because they weren't in that county. Eventually that small bank went under and First Tennessee bought them, after we moved. Talk about irony.

Back