Insurance Contracts For Major Companies

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have a friend considering getting a life and health license. It's unlikely that he'll put in more than 4-5 hours a week selling insurance so his production won't be much, if anything.

Where can he get top contracts for major companies? No production requirement of course.

As for me, I've been licensed since 1978 and am happy if anyone will offer me no leads and below street contracts in exchange for zero production.

Rick

Re: Insurance Contracts

Why would he consider getting in the business if he is inexperienced and only willing to work 4-5 hours per week? Just what we need in the business. I would suggest discouraging him, destined for failure.

Talk to imyourguy. Your friend sounds like exactly the kind of agent he is looking for.

Why would he consider getting in the business if he is inexperienced and only willing to work 4-5 hours per week? Just what we need in the business. I would suggest discouraging him, destined for failure.

I think this was a joke.;)

I think this was a joke.;)

I just got tired of all the people posting that they just got a license, don't know what the hell they're doing, but want TOP CONTRACTS.

This post was instead of reponding to all of them with "You don't deserve a high contract. You don't know how to sell. Prove yourself first."

But maybe imyourguy can contact me. I was serious about below street level for myself. If someone with zero experience deserves a top contract, with my 30+ years I deserve a bad contract.

Rick

I have a friend considering getting a life and health license. It's unlikely that he'll put in more than 4-5 hours a week selling insurance so his production won't be much, if anything.

Where can he get top contracts for major companies? No production requirement of course.

As for me, I've been licensed since 1978 and am happy if anyone will offer me no leads and below street contracts in exchange for zero production.

Rick

email me for info............

Rick you forgot free leads, training, advances, AND FULL RELEASE at any time! LOL...

Let's sweeten the offer...

No offense but if I was to go out and buy a car for the first time, why would I want to or have to pay full price, because it is my first time buying a car?

Unless someone is going to take me under their wing 100% and I haven't found anyone that will yet, I want a top contract. Plus, after getting these contracts, you are signing your life away for the most part with all the release B.S.

Now when and if I ever get something in this field down to a science, I would consider mentoring and managing agents. I do a much better job of that than selling. I know two or three people right now who I would recruit and even pay for their license and E&O. However, then you are on the hook for their charge backs if it were to come into play.

I can't blame anyone for wanting a top contract in this current business model.

Rick, I can offer you 40% with 2% renewals (2nd year only) on a D rated FE company that is brand new. They don't take diabetics or non smokers but the rates are right in that upper middle sweet spot.
Not only do I not offer leads but you need to give me 10 of your leads each week. They need to be prequalified with checking accounts and phone sellable. I don't want to have to "crank up the car."

Back