Insurance Forums Android App is Live

Sam

Founder
Administrator
We just released our forum app for the Android marketplace. Please check it out and take it for a test spin...just search for insurance forums in the market.

Please let me know how it looks and any suggestions for improvement.

Using the app now. Looks good so far. It does look a little plain and I already don't like that there's no reply button. You have to hit menu and then reply.
I do love that I can now edit but does anyone notice that hitting the forum button does nothing? I have to push the back button to get out of the sub forums

Last edited:
  • Staff
No problem at all, I am an Apple guy myself...but they take a few weeks to approve the app, so we all have to wait.

Keep the feedback coming, we will try to incorporate as many suggestions as we can.

Sam said:
We just released our forum app for the Android marketplace. Please check it out and take it for a test spin...just search for insurance forums in the market.

Please let me know how it looks and any suggestions for improvement.

Love it......now I can get no work done at all hours of the day! Lol

Ok I have another suggestion. I can't tell which post I've responded to. I like that it shows the last persons avatar who posted in a thread, but I have no idea which ones I posted to

Personally I like the mobile version of the site in my phone's default browser more than the app. Maybe I'll feel differently when I play with it for a while longer, but I'll probably just stick with that.

Latest posts

Back