Insurance Joke of the Month?

G

I hope some of you haven't heard this one:

An actuary, an underwriter, and an insurance salesperson are riding in a car.

The salesperson has his foot on the gas, the underwriter has his foot on the brake, and the actuary is looking out the back window telling them where to go.

:biggrin:

How about this one?

A man walked into his doctor’s office complaining he had lost all hearing in his right ear.

"Let me take a look," said the doctor. "I see the problem. You’ve got a suppository stuck in your ear!"

The patient asked to use the phone, called home and said, "Margaret...you can stop looking for my hearing aid...I know where it is."

:twitchy:

Rob,

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give the first joke a 1 and your second joke an 8. :laugh:

I won't settle for less than a 10!!! Try this:

A doctor rushes home in the middle of the day, bursts in the door and screams with excitement "Honey, pack your bags, I hit the lottery, I won millions, I'm closing the practice!!!"

His wife says with equal excitement "What do I pack for, the islands, Europe?

The doctor says " I don't care what you pack for just get the heck out!!!!"

:D

I understand that when Rob got home the other day his girlfriend meet him at the door in a revealing negligee and said "tie me up and you can do anything you want." Rob took her to the bedroom, tied her up and went to play poker with the boys.

Last edited:
Not only am I not married but I don't play golf, LOL

I understand that when Rob got home the other day his wife(hope you are married Rob) meet him at the door in a revealing negligee and said "tie me up and you can do anything you want." Rob took her the the bedroom, tied her up and went and played golf.

I hope some of you haven't heard this one:

An actuary, an underwriter, and an insurance salesperson are riding in a car.

The salesperson has his foot on the gas, the underwriter has his foot on the brake, and the actuary is looking out the back window telling them where to go.

Just for the record... I liked this joke.

Cat+scan.jpg

Back