Insurance Lead Generation??

ksurfer86

Expert
What are the best free techniques or ways you all use to drum up life leads?

Walk and talk?
Buy leads?
Advertising?
Referrals only???

What are the best free techniques or ways you all use to drum up life leads?

Walk and talk?
Buy leads?
Advertising?
Referrals only???

I'm a little puzzled by your question. You're asking for free techniques or ways, then you list buying leads and advertising. Are you just looking for free ways or any method?

You are right it came out a little wrong. I mean any free techniques you use or any ways (free or not) that you find produce the best.

Referrals are unmatched!! Can't wait to have 90% of my business from referrals!! Thanks for posting guys, I appreciate the insights!

I find classifieds are a good free lead system if ur okay with cold calling businesses or people.

Someone once posted door to door in a senior community for LTC...thought that was clever.

Hooking up with brokers of other lines of business I heard is a good key to success...??

Again I appreciate any posts, it's good to bounce ideas around!!

Ditto... hone your referral skills. I know some that go door-to-door and make a good living, but it obviously takes more time. Community events if you're social skills are up to it. I once was at a restaurant sitting at a bar and a girl came up to me said hi then asked me if I was house shopping. Bad timing and not tactful, BUT if you're social and interpersonal skills are in check you can get businesses anywhere when someone injects the inevitable question "what do you do for a living?" Good luck!

Back