Insurance Lead Scam-Important to Read!

Ernesto Lopez

Attention Fellow Insurance Agents,

If you buy Medicare leads, don't buy them from wholesaleleadsnow dot com.
It's a scam. They say that their leads are from business reply cards sent in by the prospect. They are not. The supposed "leads" are nothing but names that come off of a mailing list you can buy at USAdata for about 7 cents each. They're selling them at $10 each or $8.00 each if you buy 100.

As an agent, I order lists from USAdata of people who are turning 65. I order about 2000 names at a time for my area. Like I said, they cost around 7 cents each.

Well, without knowing, I ordered some of those $10 leads. I received an attachment in an excel format. When I opened it, I saw that the "leads' were the same ones that I buy from
USAdata, including the same font. So I decided to compare the names. Sure enough, about 98 percent of the leads that I bought were already on my USAdata list. I requested a refund but
they have not complied. This just happened this week (today is March 10, 2011). I have already contacted my attorney.

Please pass this along to all of your insurance agents or insurance agent friends. Don't let this happen to you.
By the way, I am not being compensated by USAdata in this email. If you would like to talk to me, please
send me an email.

Thanks,
Ernesto Lopez, Jr.
Independent Insurance Agent
San Juan, Texas

Back