Insurance Leads.com Collection Process?

ijerome

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
HELP,
insuranceleads.com misrepresented their program, as many of you have experienced. I refuse to pay them and am ready to go to war with them. If anyone is willing to write me their bad experience that should help me if they take it to court. No further activity on your part.
" I am mad as hell and won't take it any longer."
Please pm me and I will give you my story and my email address. If we had elected Rick for insurance commissioner in CA he would have gone to bat for us.

Jerry

I disputed my charges with those clowns and won because they failed to respond after several months. They then had an illegal-sounding Pablo call and attempt to collect on it. I put an end to that by filing a complaint on occ.gov. I would also contact your state's attorney general office. Print out their false claims and highlight them. Prove that they lied to you and the truth shall set you free! 

I disputed my charges with those clowns and won because they failed to respond after several months. They then had an illegal-sounding Pablo call and attempt to collect on it. I put an end to that by filing a complaint on occ.gov. I would also contact your state's attorney general office. Print out their false claims and highlight them. Prove that they lied to you and the truth shall set you free! 

Nice! You sound like a Pri#K. Do you sell any Pablos there in Texas?

HELP,
insuranceleads.com misrepresented their program, as many of you have experienced. I refuse to pay them and am ready to go to war with them. If anyone is willing to write me their bad experience that should help me if they take it to court. No further activity on your part.
" I am mad as hell and won't take it any longer."
Please pm me and I will give you my story and my email address. If we had elected Rick for insurance commissioner in CA he would have gone to bat for us.

Jerry

Just a bit of legal 101 - anyone else's experience with them is irrelevant in court and would not be allowed into evidence.

If you wish to pursue them legally it'll be about you proving that the leads they sold you were "bogus."

And the the slur was not even targeted at his problem. It was just because.

Hey, if that is who he is. Just curious if he sells to Pablos there in Texas.

Have you ever noticed that people who insist on degrading other and forcing confrontations seem to have most difficulty in life?

Call it karma, or a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I'd say it is well deserved.

Hey you guys take your dispute to private email. You are examples of why many agents do not trust posters on this board.

All I want is stories that others have encountered. I know it is not admissible in court, but it sure would be useful with any collection agency or other collection process, probably even before collection agency time. They aren't going to court for $200. but I do not like the phone calls and their own collection letters.
It might save others from misrepresentation or their in house collection.

Back