Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to compile an in-depth directory of insurance related lead vendors for everyone to use without the hassle of getting contracted.

I'm up to 14 vendors so far.

If you've had poor results with lead vendor, but you weren't ripped off, leave a comment.

If you've felt like you were ripped off by a vendor, leave a comment.

Note* Being ripped off does not include poor results from a lead program.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to compile an in-depth directory of insurance related lead vendors for everyone to use without the hassle of getting contracted.

I'm up to 14 vendors so far.

If you've had poor results with lead vendor, but you weren't ripped off, leave a comment.

If you've felt like you were ripped off by a vendor, leave a comment.

Note* Being ripped off does not include poor results from a lead program.

Thanks in advance!
Good idea for a thread. So where's your list? :err:

I'm up to 28 vendors. Hoping to add more.

Just a disclaimer, there is verbiage on this page for agents or advisors that are looking for a FMO/IMO to partner with for annuity business.

It's not mandatory by any means.

With that said, the primary intent is to help agents/advisors with lead generation resources hence the extensive list anyone can see and research anonymously.

www.annuityexpertadvice.com/sell-annuities-annuity-leads

What if you have had very good results from a lead vendor? Wouldn't that be as if not more important?

Well yes that's implied. I just didn't want to make this thread about bashing lead vendors because they had poor results where others did have good results.

I just wanted to put together a list of lead vendors that anyone can find, and exclude any vendors that ripped off an agent/advisor.

Thanks for the inquiry.

I'm up to 28 vendors. Hoping to add more.

Just a disclaimer, there is verbiage on this page for agents or advisors that are looking for a FMO/IMO to partner with for annuity business.

It's not mandatory by any means.

With that said, the primary intent is to help agents/advisors with lead generation resources hence the extensive list anyone can see and research anonymously.

www.annuityexpertadvice.com/sell-annuities-annuity-leads

So how do each rank for you?

Back