insurance leads

uesales

:yes:My name is Roodick. I'm now working in a company featured with first-rank technical support and sophisticated search engine promotion. Recently we launched a new online insurance lead project which was about to utilize our technical support resource and sophisticated search engine promotion experience on insurance leads generation and leads selling. We have built a lead generating website . We have made great effort to study the insurance market well. But since we are green and inexperienced, we want to collect some advice first from you so that we can offer better leads service to those agents like you.

So here are where I need your advice:
l How many types of traditional insurance sales are there in USA?
l What is the percentage of traditional insurance sales in the whole insurance market?
l As a professional insurance agent ,could you please tell me what source of leads do you guys prefer to, such as telemarketing leads, internet leads or some others?
l What a lead generation company should do to better serve you?

Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated!In order to get a prompt communication !

We sure get a lot of these posts.

Your best bet is to "search" under "leads." You'll get quite a bit of feedback.

I like the word "chum." You know...the stuff they use for bait to catch sharks etc... It's rather gross, but a fun word to say.

Remember Mr. Mainway played by Dan Akroyd? You know...the guy with goofy toys for kids...like bag of glass and Johnny Invisible Halloween costume.

Let's face it...the Chinese gymnast is NOT 16! C'mon. Granted, it took a computer guy to check the Chinese search engine and find the proof, but we all knew.

We sure get a lot of these posts.

Your best bet is to "search" under "leads." You'll get quite a bit of feedback.

I like the word "chum." You know...the stuff they use for bait to catch sharks etc... It's rather gross, but a fun word to say.

Remember Mr. Mainway played by Dan Akroyd? You know...the guy with goofy toys for kids...like bag of glass and Johnny Invisible Halloween costume.

Let's face it...the Chinese gymnast is NOT 16! C'mon. Granted, it took a computer guy to check the Chinese search engine and find the proof, but we all knew.

Wow..... haha

:yes:My name is Roodick. I'm now working in a company featured with first-rank technical support and sophisticated search engine promotion. Recently we launched a new online insurance lead project which was about to utilize our technical support resource and sophisticated search engine promotion experience on insurance leads generation and leads selling. We have built a lead generating website . We have made great effort to study the insurance market well. But since we are green and inexperienced, we want to collect some advice first from you so that we can offer better leads service to those agents like you.

So here are where I need your advice:
l How many types of traditional insurance sales are there in USA?
l What is the percentage of traditional insurance sales in the whole insurance market?
l As a professional insurance agent ,could you please tell me what source of leads do you guys prefer to, such as telemarketing leads, internet leads or some others?
l What a lead generation company should do to better serve you?

Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated!In order to get a prompt communication !

Your name is really Roodick?!!!

Is that pronounced Rude Dick?

That's gotta help when telemarketing!

Without having generated insurance leads before, your going to find it is desperately competitive and very difficult to do profitably. You may want to focus on an industry that doesn't consist of thousands of independent sales reps and multi-media mass marketing to the tune of billions of dollars. Unless insurance just happens to be "your passion", stay away. There is little "easy money" to be had. From what country do you hail?

Without having generated insurance leads before, your going to find it is desperately competitive and very difficult to do profitably. You may want to focus on an industry that doesn't consist of thousands of independent sales reps and multi-media mass marketing to the tune of billions of dollars. Unless insurance just happens to be "your passion", stay away. There is little "easy money" to be had. From what country do you hail?

We are located in Hongkong china. Thanks for your suggestion. I just want to know if the online insurance has a profitable market. hehe

Sign me up. You give me 50 free leads in my city and I will test them for you. If they are good I will publicly endorse you and pay for the next 50 if they are priced fairly. If they are bad I will pass that information on also.

Sign me up. You give me 50 free leads in my city and I will test them for you. If they are good I will publicly endorse you and pay for the next 50 if they are priced fairly. If they are bad I will pass that information on also.

I have a better proposal.

Send me 50 leads and I will in turn sell those leads to 3 agents to increase the sample size for your experiment. In return, I will use the money generated from the leads and I will purchase 100 leads and then I will give 50 of those leads away in a separate forum topic.

PM me and let's see what we can do :)

-J.R.

This reminds me of the fella from India that made phone appts for me for free and they weren't worth that much.

Americans can't produce quality internet leads, how are you? It will be the same junk because you copy us.

Sell me leads of people that are really interested in talking insurance and I will pay a fair price.

Back