Insurance Library

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Didn't know where to post this so I put it here. Is anyone other than me getting spam from
InsuranceLibrary.cxx via mail.wpengine.cxx

I don't think this is originating from THE real Insurance Library but also don't want to block them or report spam if someone really IS spamming from that domain.

Or maybe it is coming from wpengine?

The Boston Insurance Library is www.InsuranceLibrary.ORG and doesn't spam. I actually used to own www.InsuranceLibrary.COM about 30 or so years ago, along with some other insurance domains, but I let it go. This looks like a web site I used to participate in many years ago called www.allexperts.com where you could sign up to answer consumer questions. I discontinued my participation because there was no screening of so-called "experts" and there were some awful answers.

I actually used to own www.InsuranceLibrary.COM about 30 or so years ag

Did Al Gore sell it to you after he invented the internet? just joking, I realize it is possible you really owned domain names as far back as 1985. 30 years just jumped out as a bit too old to have owned web addresses & made me think you had to be real connected to the inventor of the internet to be that well connected.

Didn't know where to post this so I put it here. Is anyone other than me getting spam from
InsuranceLibrary.cxx via mail.wpengine.cxx

I don't think this is originating from THE real Insurance Library but also don't want to block them or report spam if someone really IS spamming from that domain.

Or maybe it is coming from wpengine?

Yes. I’ve been getting the spam too. I just sent it to the spam folder.

It was probably more like 25 years ago, but I know it was at least by 1993.

I honestly was joking. I wasn't questioning you in terms of exact details. just made me think of the joke that Al Gore invented the internet. All good & I apologize if you thought I was questioning you

Yes. I’ve been getting the spam too. I just sent it to the spam folder.

It already goes to my spam folder. Trying to avoid it all together.

Haven't contributed in months but thought insurancelibrary dot com was funded by Sam and managed by Justin Blase

Last edited:
I invented the phrase “Practce doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.”

I remember it well. I was 2- years old and getting potty trained at the time.

Back