Insurance license exam prep

BrianMA

I am new to this forum and am seeking some some helpful suggestions regarding a good insurance license exam prep company and/or site. I'm located in Massachusetts and plan to study for either a life only license or a life and health license. I'm new to all this so any helpful suggestions are reatly appreciated thanks!

I am new to this forum and am seeking some some helpful suggestions regarding a good insurance license exam prep company and/or site. I'm located in Massachusetts and plan to study for either a life only license or a life and health license. I'm new to all this so any helpful suggestions are reatly appreciated thanks!
I recently used Kaplan and was not impressed. For instance, it taught things deep in that would have been good to know earlier in the course, it seemed disorganized, inefficient and, it even contradicted itself in places.

The exam was not as difficult as I feared. It asked nothing about specific penalties, e.g., how much is the fine or number of years of prison for violating........ It didn't ask anything that involved calculating interest, in fact, I don't remember any questions involving even simple math.

This guy seems pretty good but he's in CA:

Last edited:
Great feedback thanks! Really appreciate the link I'll definitely check it out. I watched some guy's YouTube video last night who compared the exam pass rate of several exam prep vendors such as Kaplan. He recommended the license coach however his YouTube video was from 2016 so it wasn't the most up to date recommendation. Congratulations on passing the exam well done!

Many years ago I used AD Banker, and it was more than adequate. The life/health test wasn't that hard. Just study and you should be fine.

That's good to know thanks for the suggestion. I'm in Massachusetts may I ask what state you're in?

Latest posts

Back