Insurance Marketing Systems / Agent Work From Home

NCnatwidagent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone used the Insurance Marketing Systems / Agent Work From Home website?
I was just surfing thru the older threads and came across this link www.AgentWorkFromHome.com
I'm looking for a good marketing organization to start breaking out on my own.
Thanks!

Not only could you work from home but also when your on the road as long as you could keep connected on the internet. :yes:

We do not require a non-compete. Here is, in part, what our agent agreement states:
"Upon termination of the Agreement, the Agent is free to
pursue other endeavors and may engage it’s services in the field of selling life, disability, mortgage protection and
related insurance products, so long as it is not in violation of the provisions of this Section 6. Nothing contained in
this Agreement will be interpreted or construed as a restriction prohibiting the Agent from earning a living,
generally, or from engaging it’s services in the field of selling life, disability, mortgage protection and related insurance​
products specifically."

The protection is for the material we give you. We prefer not to have agents submit a carrier contract they will never use only to get all of our training and training material.

If an agent does not want the benefit of all that we offer, they are certainly free to not sign the agreement. However they will not be given the password to the websites with the training material.

The agreement is intended more to make clear the mutual expectations.

Back