Insurance Noodle’s 2-year Agreement After Termination

sam816

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Basically, they want to prevent you from getting direct appointment with a carrier you accessed through them:
-------------------------
TheAgency represents and warrants that it shall not seek, apply for or accept an appointment to act as an agent, producer or broker for any of the INSURANCENOODLE or Crump Platform Carriers during the term of this Agreementand for the period of two (2) years following the termination of this Agreement.
---------------------------
If I need the access to a commercial carrier they can offer and I am able to build a book using this carrier, then I don’t have a way to bypass the noodle after mysuccess, is this correct?

For those of you have experience with the noodle, does “insurance noodle” actually show up on the declarations page? I ask this because I don’t think the name is particularly professional.

TIA.

I haven't read the noodles contract recently, but there used to be a second clause in there that said that all this really meant was that you couldn't roll the business to a direct appointment for 2 years. You could get your own appointments though.

Dan

Back