Insurance Offers

ChaplainBradley

I posted this message on "Forming Independent Agency" I understand that was incorrect, please pardon the error. I'm like many of the new agents that write here looking for direction. I have found in life that you can never make butter better by calling margarine bad, that being said I would like to read the "whys" of the reasons this companies or that is such and the other something else. Even as a officer in the Marine Corps under difficult situations I would give direction and reasons to my Marines before putting their lives in harms way. "Green Peas" as I am and many others that ask question are asking for the whys and hows. My original question.
I'm closing in on being 60 years old, worked for my Uncle for over 30 years, then started my own business in sales grew the business and sold it when 911 happen the Uncle I worked for was my Uncle Sam, USMC after some health issues where reviewed the Corps said stay on the bench, so I studied and became a hospital chaplain. With budget cuts hospitals are dropping their chaplains. I want to work say another 5-7 years and would like to replace my 401k that is like many people a 000k. I have applied for my Kansas Licenses Life & Health. Have been offered jobs with companies that seem to be on the sht list, SHC, Family Heritage, and NAA I don't want a 9-5, I want to work at my own pace. What say You'll? Thanks in advance, Brad

Back