Insurance Quote Software (engine)

Blessed

Expert
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if any one here can tell me where I can get an independent insurance quote engine that is not connected to an FMO, or a selling organization. Totally independent Software. I do not want to sign up with a company in order to be able to use their quote engine.

I am looking for a software that I can put all the companies I am selling and do a parallel quote, that is, all the companies' quotes are shown at the same time.

This will enable me to give clients the best prices without doing it one at a time.

I appreciate your input.

Compulife for Life insurance. I have used them for years. They have most of the companies I use and will add companies I want.

ps... tell Bob I sent you and he will give you a free demo. I am a really big deal with them. ;-)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if any one here can tell me where I can get an independent insurance quote engine that is not connected to an FMO, or a selling organization. Totally independent Software. I do not want to sign up with a company in order to be able to use their quote engine.

I am looking for a software that I can put all the companies I am selling and do a parallel quote, that is, all the companies' quotes are shown at the same time.

This will enable me to give clients the best prices without doing it one at a time.

I appreciate your input.

Last edited:
compulife, norvax, and ritterim/medicare.gov (I know ritter is a marketing company, but you can use their quote engine without appointing through them at all). Ehealth is good on the cheap till you get some money to get norvax. Pdfcreator will let you print directly to a pdf.

Insurint seems like a good choice.

I looked at Insurint, but they have not implemented their Med Supp support that is pending last time I checked. I have Norvax, and they are quite expensive... I could save a lot by going to Insurint, but Norvax is now promising Med Supp support within the next several months. I will hang in with them for a while longer. If they don't deliver on their promise, I'm gone.

When you say "Med Supp Support,"...do you mean they will have a Med Supp quote engine? That would be fantastic, if true.

That's from a recent webinar... I don't know how much is hype, but they finally have come to realize the potential in the "baby boomer" market. Glad they finally woke from their nap!

(Ya know... we need to get together on this. After all, two Eds are better than one!)

Last edited:
Back