Insurance/Realty/Mortgages

FLagent00

Expert
Anyone have any experience combining all three of these ventures? Or maybe have some examples of other companies that are having success with this? I don't see a lot of it, but I know it's out there. I'm curious as to how one would structure this, with one company or multiple companies and a DBA.

My company AIRECS (American Insurance & Real Estate cooperative Services) offers Real Estate, Insurance and we are our own home warranty company. One of our big focuses is helping realtors/brokers add insurance as a profit center to their existing real estate business. We also are one of the only companies in the US to offer Insurance and Home warranties together. I have much success offering all these services and if you have further questions let me know. Thanks

My company AIRECS (American Insurance & Real Estate cooperative Services) offers Real Estate, Insurance and we are our own home warranty company. One of our big focuses is helping realtors/brokers add insurance as a profit center to their existing real estate business. We also are one of the only companies in the US to offer Insurance and Home warranties together. I have much success offering all these services and if you have further questions let me know. Thanks

How do the home warranties effect the agents loss ratio?

How don the realtors/brokers share in the profit of insurance?

Nothing illegal as long as services are performed. The agent has to perform certain services. They can't simply just refer business and get paid. RESPA says as long as the person receiving the commission performs certain services they can receive commissions. Again RESPA can't deny someone commissions for work performed. That's where people get in trouble. They get kick backs for doing absolutely nothing.

Nothing illegal as long as services are performed. The agent has to perform certain services. They can't simply just refer business and get paid. RESPA says as long as the person receiving the commission performs certain services they can receive commissions. Again RESPA can't deny someone commissions for work performed. That's where people get in trouble. They get kick backs for doing absolutely nothing.

Then the mortgage broker or realtors would have to have an insurance license in order to preform most of those services?

Back