Insurance Sales Going Digital

moretrax

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've recently started reading Jeff Root's book: "The Digital Life Insurance Agent". Much good information which I've found to be valuable. Newbies and veterans alike would enjoy reading this book.

There are many questions I see on this forum that Jeff answers in this book. So, even though this link has been posted elsewhere, I'm pasting it again:

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Life-Insurance-Agent-Market/dp/0692755772

Best $8 I've spent in awhile.:yes:

I would like your thoughts on this book? Have you read it? Thinking about getting it? Not worthy of your time?

I am almost finished with it.
Very well worth the money.
But, a lot of the tech sections went over my
head.
It did open my eyes to how little I understood
online marketing.
A lot more work goes into marketing other
than putting up a web site and letting the business
roll in.

Shooter

I've recently started reading Jeff Root's book: "The Digital Life Insurance Agent". Much good information which I've found to be valuable. Newbies and veterans alike would enjoy reading this book. There are many questions I see on this forum that Jeff answers in this book. So, even though this link has been posted elsewhere, I'm pasting it again: https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Life-Insurance-Agent-Market/dp/0692755772 Best $8 I've spent in awhile.:yes: I would like your thoughts on this book? Have you read it? Thinking about getting it? Not worthy of your time?

I thought it was a wonderful read.

Even if you are a veteran online marketer I think you could still pick up some good information from Jeff's book.

What really kills me is that even the basic things (such as having your email account come from your domain) are not regularly done by most agents.

All this info can be found anywhere on the Internet for free. I believe in giving honor where honor is due but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free...

>>" but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free.."

$8.? From a guy that is successfully doing it everyday. Free is sometimes very expensive. How much is your time worth?

Jeff offers it for free on his website. You don't have to look around. Most if not all of this book is copy/pasted.

I have been on his forum for a long time. Those guys have a wealth of knowledge. I also bought his book. I think I may have spent $12 for it. The price of a low cost bottle of wine? A breakfast or lunch at Dennys?

There is a lot of information on this forum, all free. How long would it take you to read it all? How much would a book of this knowledge be worth?

I get that it is not worth the $8 to you. It sure was to me. Especially the non med simplified issue references.

$8?

----------

Jeff offers it for free on his website. You don't have to look around. Most if not all of this book is copy/pasted.

Wait, you bought the book?

I have been on his forum for a long time. Those guys have a wealth of knowledge. I also bought his book. I think I may have spent $12 for it. The price of a low cost bottle of wine? A breakfast or lunch at Dennys? There is a lot of information on this forum, all free. How long would it take you to read it all? How much would a book of this knowledge be worth? I get that it is not worth the $8 to you. It sure was to me. Especially the non med simplified issue references. $8? ---------- Wait, you bought the book?
I read the free sample on Amazon & heard a podcast about it.

you can subscribe online comparison portal news . many website provide you news of insurance insuringindia is one of the famous online comparison portal and he is updated time to time newsletter

I have been on his forum for a long time. Those guys have a wealth of knowledge. I also bought his book. I think I may have spent $12 for it. The price of a low cost bottle of wine? A breakfast or lunch at Dennys? There is a lot of information on this forum, all free. How long would it take you to read it all? How much would a book of this knowledge be worth? I get that it is not worth the $8 to you. It sure was to me. Especially the non med simplified issue references. $8? ---------- Wait, you bought the book?

----------

Back