Insurance Sales Going Digital

>>" but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free.." $8.? From a guy that is successfully doing it everyday. Free is sometimes very expensive. How much is your time worth?

^^^ Listen to ol' wino here.

I know my time is way too valuable to spend who knows how many hours researching to get this info.

It is $$ well spent.

All this info can be found anywhere on the Internet for free. I believe in giving honor where honor is due but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free...

Not true at all. There's lots of new insights and information that doesn't exist anywhere. And your statement that most information is copy/pasted is also false.

Shouldn't you actually read the book before making these comments?

FYI - Amazon determines the price with their crazy algorithm. For some reason they have it discounted to $8 right now. It was full price ($15.95) a few days ago. I suspect it'll change back soon.

Re: Shooters comment: Some of the tech content in the book is advanced...if you or anyone has any questions about anything in the book, please don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll explain further.

FYI - Amazon determines the price with their crazy algorithm. For some reason they have it discounted to $8 right now. It was full price ($15.95) a few days ago. I suspect it'll change back soon.

Re: Shooters comment: Some of the tech content in the book is advanced...if you or anyone has any questions about anything in the book, please don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll explain further.

Ordered! Thanks for the tip.

All this info can be found anywhere on the Internet for free. I believe in giving honor where honor is due but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free...

Well if $8 is that big of a deal, Sound like you have more time to spare then money.

I Find at this stage of the game my time is more valuable, For $8 I don't have to search and piece together the info

Not true at all. There's lots of new insights and information that doesn't exist anywhere. And your statement that most information is copy/pasted is also false.

Shouldn't you actually read the book before making these comments?

Why should he-his signature line claims he can get 140% commissions on life insurance and he's probably never written a case let alone collected at that level

FYI - Amazon determines the price with their crazy algorithm. For some reason they have it discounted to $8 right now. It was full price ($15.95) a few days ago. I suspect it'll change back soon. Re: Shooters comment: Some of the tech content in the book is advanced...if you or anyone has any questions about anything in the book, please don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll explain further.

I paid $15.95 for mine. But I've already gotten $277 worth of knowledge out of it. So I'm $261.05 ahead.

Great book Jeff. Don't let forum trolls get to you. They hate successful agents.

Book is inexpensive and OUTSTANDING! Well written, good content flow and full of details. I've paid hundreds of dollars for insurance courses which weren't as good.

Back