Insurance Sales Going Digital

All this info can be found anywhere on the Internet for free. I believe in giving honor where honor is due but I don't see any sense in spending money on something that's available for free...

You're right that this information could be found online but how much time would it take to put it all together?

----------

FYI - Amazon determines the price with their crazy algorithm. For some reason they have it discounted to $8 right now. It was full price ($15.95) a few days ago. I suspect it'll change back soon.

Re: Shooters comment: Some of the tech content in the book is advanced...if you or anyone has any questions about anything in the book, please don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll explain further.

Buy low, sell high. :yes:

This book has given me a little motivation. I've built my own site (I have a quoting tool and a health analyzer to work with) set up a business email account and trying to learn seo.

There are a number of things in your book I already knew but have now had reaffirmed.

For those of you with the paperback or the digital version, I call attention to Consultative Selling, pages 78-83. Best damn little script I've read in awhile. I think I'll steal it! :D

FYI, I don't have anything against Jeff, he's a nice guy. Just saying most of the info is one Google search away for free. I'm sure it's a good book, I just hate how the same circle of people on the forum promote each other. It's only fair to have a balance of real criticism.

FYI, I don't have anything against Jeff, he's a nice guy. Just saying most of the info is one Google search away for free. I'm sure it's a good book, I just hate how the same circle of people on the forum promote each other. It's only fair to have a balance of real criticism.

If your criticism was legit, I would agree with you, However it is not.

I work over the phone and buy leads, I had wanted to do my own marketing online but there is soo much info out there, some of it good and some of it bad.I don't know which is which and I don't have countless hour to sift and test, A book like this to me is a Godsend,

Just saying most of the info is one Google search away for free.

I read the whole book last night and your accusation is completely false.

Sure there are some things that can be found online. And yes there are parts that are similar to his blog. But that is not the majority of the book by any means.

And for the general stuff that can be found online, it is not just the time factor. It is how it relates to this business, fits together, and how it can be utilized most effectively to succeed.

Jeff also has a great way with phraseology, both with clients and when speaking about the industry. It is not a motivational book, but it is motivating to read it.

As an industry vet who has run multiple websites already, I still found this book to be extremely valuable.

----------

I just hate how the same circle of people on the forum promote each other. It's only fair to have a balance of real criticism.

Members on this forum recommend people/organizations who they have found trustworthy and add value to their business.

Very few people recommend some crap product or service just because they know they guy behind it. They might know and like the person (or be friends), but often that is because the friendship has developed via them doing business together.

And for the record, I do not personally know Jeff or do business with him. But he is an invaluable resource for a life agent. He is possibly the foremost expert in his field... and I have recommended his services to multiple people because of this.

Value gets recommended. Flashy but empty offers get ignored.

I have not read the book yet, but I intend to. I have been a member of his forum group for about 1 1/2 years. It has been a solid experience.

The information that I have learned from him and his group have been incredible. For P&C agents out there, don't be turned off by the Life side of what he has done or can offer you. Read

He helped me take my website from a basic standard site to one that actually generates real solid leads.

I just became this books #1 promoter! WHOOHOO! Jeff, should I give you my paypal account info now or later? Haha :yes:

Since I started the thread, it's MY paypal account that should be fattened!:yes:

Since I have received more than $950 worth of valuable online marketing insights, I consider us even Jeff.

Back