Insurance Sales Going Digital

don't have a kindle....never really needed one.............

You can download the kindle reader for PC, tablet, or smart phone.

You don't need to have an actual kindle device.

Although if you are looking for a kindle, I would highly recommend one of the e-paper displays.

The battery lasts for weeks at a time and it's a little easier on the eyes. I find it easier to read for a longer period of time with the "e-paper" display.

----------

You can download the kindle reader for PC, tablet, or smart phone. You don't need to have an actual kindle device. ... Although if you are looking for a kindle, I would highly recommend one of the e-paper displays. The battery lasts for weeks at a time and it's a little easier on the eyes. I find it easier to read for a longer period of time with the "e-paper" display.

This is the one I have -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OQVZDJM/ref=ods_mccc_mus

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I guess you tell the lead you will get back to them after you get your license and hope it is a good lead, lol.

I think a book should be written on this area or maybe there is one out there.

actually it is easy .....you put the lead in underwriting then go to NIPR Select and sign up.......I got a lead in CA and signed him up through pinney......then went and filled out the web app for a CA lic....cost me $179 to make a $2000 commission..... got my lic. issued before the policy and was a done deal.....just got a interested lead in CO....to lic. in that state is $89.......just one sell will cover your nut and you are up and running......Jeff has taught me that to make a good living in life insurance you have to sell in all states.........

----------

You can download the kindle reader for PC, tablet, or smart phone.You don't need to have an actual kindle device.

thanks for that info.....but have a hard copy on the way......

I never doubted the quality in the book. All I said is I don't see any sense in spending money when it's available for free with a Google search or on Jeff's website. We can all debate all day long but the fact is it really is out there for free & it's not hard to find. Most if not all of you just don't know. Is the book possibly worth $8? If you're seriously considering online lead generation you should buy every book & read every blog post you can on this topic. But for the agents that probably will never take online lead generation seriously I don't see it.

actually it is easy .....you put the lead in underwriting then go to NIPR Select and sign up.......I got a lead in CA and signed him up through pinney......then went and filled out the web app for a CA lic....cost me $179 to make a $2000 commission..... got my lic. issued before the policy and was a done deal.....just got a interested lead in CO....to lic. in that state is $89.......just one sell will cover your nut and you are up and running......Jeff has taught me that to make a good living in life insurance you have to sell in all states

That is good to know!

I thought the license was needed before taking the application. I guess showing them that the license was applied for is enough to take the application.

I have one in Hawaii, was thinking somebody was going to have get on a plane.

I have heard that before about selling in all states. Never quite understood the exact reason.

That is good to know!

I thought the license was needed before taking the application. I guess showing them that the license was applied for is enough to take the application.

I have one in Hawaii, was thinking somebody was going to have get on a plane.

I have heard that before about selling in all states. Never quite understood the exact reason.

The non Res in HI will cost you about the same as airfare from the Bay Area.

That is good to know!

well I also have a back up plan.....my GA is jeff.....if not approved or the case is not big enough to cover the fee I just tell pinney to switch the agent to jeff and we work a deal.....but so far have not had to switch a case yet......

Thanks!

I guess you tell the lead you will get back to them after you get your license and hope it is a good lead, lol.

I think a book should be written on this area or maybe there is one out there.

Not quite. When a client applies and a ticket is sent to the BGA I work with, they start the process of underwriting and doing everything they can do to get the app approved. In the meantime, I go to nipr.com or sircon.com and apply for a non-resident license. As long as you are in good standing in your state of residence, this is a matter of filling out a short form and paying the state fee.

So what if the app is declined? Wait for the next client from that state. They're out there.:idea:

The non Res in HI will cost you about the same as airfare from the Bay Area.

Sounds like an expensive state!

----------

Not quite. When a client applies and a ticket is sent to the BGA I work with, they start the process of underwriting and doing everything they can do to get the app approved.

So you don't take a full application at the start ?

Not familiar with the term "ticket" ?

Wow, the book is on kindle unlimited. I got it for free (sort of, I pay the kindle unlimited fee).

Dan

Back