Insurance Software for Palm OS

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I can't believe that most insurance companies do not have rate calculators for Palm Pilots. I hate having to boot up a laptop everytime I want to look up a quote.

Don't most agents have Treo phones or a Palm or Pocket Windows PDA they carry with them?

I have to commend Americo for their software. It's so quick and easy.

I can't believe that most insurance companies do not have rate calculators for Palm Pilots. I hate having to boot up a laptop everytime I want to look up a quote.

Don't most agents have Treo phones or a Palm or Pocket Windows PDA they carry with them?

I have to commend Americo for their software. It's so quick and easy.

You can purchase software for life insurance via compulife, but I'm not aware of anything for health insurance. Are you planning on running quotes at the check out line ;)

I thought I'd bump this tread up a bit and provide the URL

Compulife - PDA Info

It looks rather "nifty".

Wow that's a blast from the past. That's one of my first posts on here.

Compulife has only term quotes.

I've built my own Palm calcs for the other insurance products. Couldn't live without them.

Wow that's a blast from the past. That's one of my first posts on here.

Compulife has only term quotes.

I've built my own Palm calcs for the other insurance products. Couldn't live without them.

Any chance I could get an idea of how you've done it? I've got a Palm Pilot, M515, I've grown attached to it for some reason.

It's with MUCH sadness that I'm about to retire my Palm Pilot. Since Settlers rates will no longer be accurate on their Palm calc I have no reason to carry my old friend any longer.

The iPhone is cool but it just doesn't have the personality of the old Palms.

Back