Insurance Tech Tools

richreeves

Expert
What insurance tech tools do you currently use? Any specific CMS/AMS/CRMs? Dialers? CTIs or integrations? Or even free tools/software that help you organize your day-to-day tasks? I like to hear your experiences and recommendations!

I have written a program to illustrate sustainable retirement income and to show how buying term can help protect against the early loss of the second Social Security payment upon the death of a spouse. The program is freely downloadable without registration. Private message me if you are interested in taking a look at it.

interested to hear if anyone uses tools to track day to day activities, I used PODs in the past and it was okay..looking for something more complete.

CRM: Hubspot/Zoho
Mail: EasySendy/Mailchimp
SM Automation: Hootsuite/Buffer
.... plenty more & all free!

We'll go into detail more on the tools insurance agents should leverage to generate their own leads in our e-book coming next month!

Social media automation. If you have multiple social media or accounts on multiple platforms such as facebook, Twitter, etc., it allows for you to manage all those accounts in one area. I guess like a dashboard for all your social media accounts.

Back