Insurance under Obama

I have begun an Association for the Community of Organized Insurance Agents. My wife is first to join. Then two will join tomorrow, and it will double every day for a month. Dues are only $1 per person. I will retire first day of next month. (do the math).

Well, I'm sitting here watching CNN (communist news network ;) ) and they were covering how Obama wants to have his healthcare available within the first 100 days of his presidency to everyone who wants it, whether they can afford it or not.

I find it odd that he is still pushing this so hard, even though he already got the votes he needs....Maybe once he gets to the white house, and sits down and reads the actual situation papers and meets with the real leaders of the country, then he will realize that isn't going to happen.

The only reassuring thing is that there are plenty of insurance provider lobbyists there with millions and millions of dollars backing them to "persuade" the direction of national healthcare.

Well, I'm sitting here watching CNN (communist news network ;) ) and they were covering how Obama wants to have his healthcare available within the first 100 days of his presidency to everyone who wants it, whether they can afford it or not.

I find it odd that he is still pushing this so hard, even though he already got the votes he needs....Maybe once he gets to the white house, and sits down and reads the actual situation papers and meets with the real leaders of the country, then he will realize that isn't going to happen.

The only reassuring thing is that there are plenty of insurance provider lobbyists there with millions and millions of dollars backing them to "persuade" the direction of national healthcare.

I would speculate that this becomes a second term issue... Frankly, his advisers will likely persuade him to be careful with healthcare. Something like this could ruin his chance for a 2nd term.

Back