Insurance Web Site Builder in New York

ITC's Insurance Website Builder system has all the bells and whistles that you need for less cost. This would allow you to focus on getting a great design. We have many customers in New York and would be happy to show you what we can offer.

Let me know if I can be of any help or you can learn more at our website:

Insurance Websites, Templates & Designs

Thanks,

Can you recommend any Insurance web site builder in New York
for web site in budget from 2-5K ?

Take a look at AgentMethods - with our insurance website builder, you get a professional site that's incredibly easy to update, looks great on mobile devices, and has unlimited customizable quote forms. Plus we don't charge a setup fee and offer a free trial so you can see your new site before paying anything.

See your site for free at www.agentmethods.com

Drop us a line if you have any questions.

Aaron

I would highly suggest that you go with an option that allows you to actually own not just the domain, but the content of the site. That would exclude the 3rd post in this thread... not sure about the 2nd post. I would also highly recommend that you do not use canned (prewritten) content that has been used in multiple sites... that would again exclude the 3rd post. Also be weary of ongoing monthly fees (other than for hosting... which you should own), negotiate a flat fee.

Look at the links to webpages in the signatures of posts on this site. Find one or two that you like the look of and ask that member who designed their site. I designed my own so I have no recommendation for you, just advice on what to watch out for.

For an out of the box solution, you won't find a better platform and back end support than what ITC offers.

I've been using them for the past 3 1/2 years and I've made about $250k from using their products. They're more of a complete agency marketing system vs just a website.

If you're serious about marketing your insurance agency online, ITC is my top choice.

Whatever your decision, just make sure you...

- Don't cheap out and pass because of the fees. A quality website can cost you upwards of $10k. Even with a $1500 down payment and a recurring charge of $150 / month (top package), it would take you 8-10 years to equal a custom made site. Take the savings and put it towards marketing.

- Don't listen to the $500 WordPress advocates. This isn't the 90's people can tell the difference between a site someone's nephew in college made and a professional website. Your conversion rate will suffer from lack of trust.

- Remember that a website is just a platform. The only person that can make you successful is you. Don't expect to make money just because you spent top dollar.

Also, I'd give a strong pass on agentmethods.com

Last edited:
Can you recommend any Insurance web site builder in New York
for web site in budget from 2-5K ?

Do a search for website design firms in your area; review their portfolios; and interview them. I selected a firm to build my website after finding website designs I liked and then contacting the designer to discuss my needs. I think the most important thing is for your designer to fully understand your target market and for your website to be designed with your target market in mind. Colors, fonts, etc.

Back