Insurance Websites for Indys

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Can you recommend a company to use when you are an independent agent and you need to have an Insurance Website?

Would you recommend a company that has templates designed specifically for insurance or building one from scratch?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Can you recommend a company to use when you are an independent agent and you need to have an Insurance Website?

Would you recommend a company that has templates designed specifically for insurance or building one from scratch?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

buy the url and pay some one to press it in to word press ....from there you can build pages...lay in back grounds and do it cheap....

this one cost me the registration of the url domain......

Texas Health Insurance-INSTANT ONLINE RATES AND APPLICATIONS

Whoa, CaptiveGuy. That's a bit pricey.

Several templates here.

Find one you like and use their blog to find someone to customize it for you if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Get a real hosting service like Hostgator instead of GoDaddy.

Whoa, CaptiveGuy. That's a bit pricey.

Several templates here.

Find one you like and use their blog to find someone to customize it for you if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Get a real hosting service like Hostgator instead of GoDaddy.

no kidding bob....

Insurance Agent Template Websites - INS Digital - customized professional insurance agency websites and search engine marketing for agents, agencies and brokers

$400 plus for a website, heck you could go on flipaa and buy a site with a theme for less than that , and have it already indexed/aged, and $30/mo hosting? that is a str8 up scam, hostgator is $10/mo if you have by the month, for $30 you can get seo hosting dedicated ip's if you have multiple websites.

Well I did my own.

Btw....do a google search for the words Cheap Life Insurance Rates Arkansas and we are number 6. I just designed the site about a month ago. Still working on it. The best designed site is no good if you don't have the best SEO. I would invest more money in SEO than building the site. Just my opinion.

BTW, I failed to mention that my IMO designed my Logo for me as a gift. How is that for service?

Last edited:
Back