insurancewownow.com

djs

Super Moderator
Has anyone here heard of or used insurancewownow.com? They've contacted me, wanting me to buy their leads. It's a deal where you buy zip codes for a year, and you are the 'exclusive' agent that they send the leads to.

Of course, it's basically $500 a zip code per year. Given that I live in a fairly densily populated area, this could work in my favor. I'm always concerned about the flat fee per year per zip code model so many of these types of lead companies are going to..... they have little incentive to do well.

My concern is somewhat limited by the fact they are willing to give a guarantee for quantity of leads, but obviously not quality. I've talked to an agent that they referred me to that uses their leads, he was reasonably happy with the leads, though not as ecstatic as the sales person I talked to (go figure).

Supposedly 100% of their leads are generated on this site, no 'free ipod' ads, no 'free computer' type of things.

I don't mind spending the money (5 zips for $2500 for the year) if I knew anything about them. I just get nervous when there is a long term commitment on my part, with little guarantee on their part.

Just wondering if anyone has used them, heard of them, or been frustrated by them.

Dan

IMHO I would'nt take a chance without some kind of guarantee pertaining to the amount of leads you would receive.
If they have already got the money upfront, where is the incentive for them to generate a decent amount of leads?

They do offer a guarantee on the number of leads that makes the per lead cost pretty reasonable (considering they would be exclusive). There is just no guarantee on quality, which I can understand.

Dan

I should add, the thing that bothers me is they claim to have been in business for 9 years. I have never heard of them, nobody I talk to has ever heard of them. This might not mean much, but it bothers me.

Dan

Of course, it's basically $500 a zip code per year. Given that I live in a fairly densily populated area, this could work in my favor. I'm always concerned about the flat fee per year per zip code model so many of these types of lead companies are going to..... they have little incentive to do well.

This stinks w/o a minimum guarantee.

Likely once they have your $500 they are gone and you will get relatively no leads.

No one can guarantee the quantity and quality of leads by zip code. Since this is a website, it's speculation. Don't be too worried about the quality of leads. I have used several internet lead companies and they can not determine the quality. Someone requests a quote. They send the info to the agent. That's it. Is it quality or junk? Who knows until you talk to them. That's why the closing rate on internet leads runs 1--10 to 1--20 depending on the agent.

If it was NetQuote or InsureMe offering all leads in a zip for a year exclusively for $500, I would take it in a heartbeat. It's a known quantity. Lots of junk leads, a few good ones, I'll earn my money back several times over. I'm in.

For it to be an unknown company, with no proven track record (that I can find), I have big concerns.

I've been hit up by several companies lately using this sort of model, price per year for zip codes. I've never been impressed, but this company had a guaranteed number of leads, which made it a lot more interesting. As I told them, I'm just concerned they will go out of business next month, and I'll be out my money.

I was hoping someone here had heard of them or used them. I'm assuming the answer is no on both of these.

Dan

Lots :)
Since they are exclusive, I'd look for a guarantee of 25-30 (per year), with an understanding that there will be considerably more.

In general, this would give you a guaranteed average of 2-3 per month, with a hope of getting 5-7 per zip code per month. Realize this would be average, since they are smart enough to do it by year, not by month.

Dan

Back