insurancewownow.com

The concept doesn't sound bad, for $60 a month if they advertise correctly, it could be good, but as you've mentioned so unproven.

Insurancewownow.com is dedicated to providing consumers with one local insurance agent to handle their needs. Through our network of pre screened insurance agents we make your search for insurance fast and easy. Instead of going through the phonebook and making hundreds of phone calls or spending days driving around from office to office, let us do the work for you.

The concept doesn't sound bad, for $60 a month if they advertise correctly, it could be good, but as you've mentioned so unproven.

Insurancewownow.com is dedicated to providing consumers with one local insurance agent to handle their needs. Through our network of pre screened insurance agents we make your search for insurance fast and easy. Instead of going through the phonebook and making hundreds of phone calls or spending days driving around from office to office, let us do the work for you.

Yes that says "pre screened insurance agents" meaning, can you pay us the $500 up front? You passed!

Just for the heck of it...I entered some information to get a health insurance quote. It indicated that they would tell me who my exclusive agent was.

After submission, I received an email with the name of my agent...along with six others as well.

Actually, I got a chuckle out of that.

Just for the heck of it...I entered some information to get a health insurance quote. It indicated that they would tell me who my exclusive agent was.

After submission, I received an email with the name of my agent...along with six others as well.

Ouch, so much for exclusivity!

Shucks, now you are going to make me do that, just to see...

How funny :)

Dan

I am currentlu using this service. So far so good. I am on pace to definatley receive more leads than the guaranteed amount. The quality is never going to be perfect but it is better than other companies I have used. In regards to the agent that said when they filled out a quote and got aresponse from 7 agents, every single person that I have received has been exclusive. My rep told me that when someone fills out a lead in an area that an agent does not own the service refers that lead to all of the major companies. When a zip is owned that lead only goes to the agent tat owns that zip. To my knowledge that has been true for me. I think exclusivity is what makes the difference causemy closing ratio is high with them. Spent 5000 with them and so far have recouped my investment in 4 months and I have the rest of the year for profit.

Back