insurancewownow.com

I am currentlu using this service. So far so good. I am on pace to definatley receive more leads than the guaranteed amount. The quality is never going to be perfect but it is better than other companies I have used. In regards to the agent that said when they filled out a quote and got aresponse from 7 agents, every single person that I have received has been exclusive. My rep told me that when someone fills out a lead in an area that an agent does not own the service refers that lead to all of the major companies. When a zip is owned that lead only goes to the agent tat owns that zip. To my knowledge that has been true for me. I think exclusivity is what makes the difference causemy closing ratio is high with them. Spent 5000 with them and so far have recouped my investment in 4 months and I have the rest of the year for profit.

Since everything on this forum is subject to opinion, what's your closing ratio?

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS LEAD PROVIDER !!!!!!!!!! Our agency "bought In " the leads we were provided were JUNK. They had non-working phone numbers galore, incorrect address information, no drivers license info, they were not standard business, We contacted the company immediately within 1 week of our displeasure only to be "beaten up" over the phone by insulting employees of their company. We informed them of our inaccurate leads we were receiving and asked to get out of the contract immediately and they would do no such thing. We have yet to receive a single usable lead from this company. When I called to complain about the problems they sent more bad leads. These are allegedly real-time leads right ? Well, the only time we received leads was about 30-45 seconds after I hung up with the company after complaining to them. So you are telling me that someone jumped onto the internet the second I hung up with the company ? I don't think so, not to mention the fact that the leads received the phone numbers went to a health spa, another insurance agency, and a supermarket, not 3 private individuals looking for insurance. THIS IS A SCAM ! SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH NETQUOTE OR AGENT INSIDER. WE ARE NOW INVOLVED IN A LEGAL BATTLE AGAINST THIS COMPANY THIS HAS GONE WAAAYYYY TOO FAR. BTY, We paid $900 up-front for a 3 month "trial period".

Last edited:
Its now January 2009 and they are hitting the Phoenix market.

Has anyone had success with this company? I have purchased exclusive zips from other companies twice (burn me once shame on you, burn me twice.....) and I would like to hear if anyone did try them and if it worked out well for them.

Thanks -

In Glendale - Go Cards!

I should add, the thing that bothers me is they claim to have been in business for 9 years. I have never heard of them, nobody I talk to has ever heard of them. This might not mean much, but it bothers me.

Dan

Here's a clue as to how long they have been in business:

Registrant:
Brown Cow Power Marketing LLC

2484 Marshall Ave
Bellmore, New York 11710
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Browser Update Page)
Domain Name: INSURANCEWOWNOW.COM
Created on: 17-Jul-07
Expires on: 17-Jul-09
Last Updated on: 16-Jul-08

Administrative Contact:
Carini, Steven [email protected]
2484 Marshall Ave
Bellmore, New York 11710
United States

Technical Contact:
Carini, Steven [email protected]
2484 Marshall Ave
Bellmore, New York 11710
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.APROSITE.COM
NS2.APROSITE.COM

Registry Status: ok

I've never heard of them. 9 years ago there weren't many of us generating leads on the internet. Of those I remember, there is MostChoice (obviously) Netquote, Insureme (called Insurance Shopping Network at that time,) 4freequotes, iLeads (called identityweb at that time I believe) and maybe a couple of others but no insurancewownow. I've also never heard of Steven Carini.

Lastly, I don't think that business model will work for the long haul. Just my opinion.

Another agent sent me this:

This company was originally AllInsuranceNeedz.com. They took $3600 upfront. Made up the leads (admitted to me they were made up). Steven Carinni was my contact with the aforementioned company. He cursed me out and hung up on me.

Back