Insurehive.com

Stng5Pnt8

Has anyone heard of this wholesale brokerage?
Insurehive.Com

I tried looking them up with 0 luck.

They have a one time charge of $249 annually and no monthly dues. Currently we are with superior access but we pay $118/month.

Has anyone heard of this wholesale brokerage?
Insurehive.Com

I tried looking them up with 0 luck.

They have a one time charge of $249 annually and no monthly dues. Currently we are with superior access but we pay $118/month.

Hi, I am one of the RVP's for InsureHive.com. Glad to help answer any questions. Your correct, the membership is only $249.50 and no monthly dues. we are a technology focused wholesaler and believe in making selling insurance "fun again" for our retail agency partners!

----------

all insurance policies are not the same and all insurance agents are not the same, all clusters are not the same...so check for one that has invested in people and technology to make your life as an agent easier.

----------

I have not, but there seems to be a proliferation of new wholesalers and clusters these days.

all insurance policies are not the same and all insurance agents are not the same, all clusters are not the same...so check for one that has invested in people and technology to make your life as an agent easier.

:biggrin:

I talked to Brian yesterday, seems like they might operate a little differently than most wholesalers. They do have a couple of markets I wouldn't otherwise have access to, so gonna give them a shot to see how it works out. I'd be happy to share my experiences later on.

Back