Insureme Changes

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Effective today, Insureme raised its minimum leads per day requirement to five. With the other leads coming in, five is a bit much for me right now.

I drastically reduced my geographic area so that I will only be getting about 10 leads per month from them.

And, on an unrelated note...I will be leaving (retiring) the business sometime in 2023.

I have been one of the biggest critics of InsureMe for quite some time, though I have bought a good number of their leads. As much as I too think this "5 per day" thing is weak, I have to admit I have learned how to sell these InsureMe leads pretty easily, as the competition that are calling them is piss poor. I would say I am closing 20-25% of these leads right now which is a good notch higher than ther 12-15% I do with other services.

My rep M. Webb is a bit of an annoying crotch but the leads, for some strange reason, are working OK. I still think it's insane that they charge $3 exra per lead if you want an email...it's an Internet service!

20%-25% is fantastic!

John....re the nine leads, in Ohio, the consumer actually picks which agents they want quotes from. Every so often, I am the ONLY agent they choose, although most of the time it's about 3-5.

Unfortunately, sometimes the consumer checks ALL of their choices and yes, you may get 7-9 agents calling them. Of course, they always deeply regret having nine people calling (or emailing) them. HB seems to always be on the list, along with a few discount places.

InsureMe was hands down my number 1 shared lead source. I had a fantastic closing ratio with them. But they jacked the prices through the ceiling for filters and I had a lot of run-ins over their 15% return cap - especially when I hit the cap and leads came in that didn't meet my filter requirements or had bad contact info. I had to dump 'em. I should never have to pay for a bogus lead - ever.

20%-25% is fantastic!

John....re the nine leads, in Ohio, the consumer actually picks which agents they want quotes from. Every so often, I am the ONLY agent they choose, although most of the time it's about 3-5.

Unfortunately, sometimes the consumer checks ALL of their choices and yes, you may get 7-9 agents calling them. Of course, they always deeply regret having nine people calling (or emailing) them. HB seems to always be on the list, along with a few discount places.

That might be the case in OH, but in MD that method was just a test and it failed. Too many clients were only choosing 1 our 2 agents/agencies and InsureMe can't afford to run it that way.

This is what you get:

insuremequoteswk0.jpg

heres what i do with insureme.... this will only work if you have 2 profiles... if u dont create a new one. on one profile change all the filter settings so that there is no way in hell u could ever get a lead,turn that profile on.. ie, active... and just turn the other profile off... u will never get a lead... this works well for me, i assume u can still add profiles... just work the system in your favor.... then u will have an on off switch

That might be the case in OH, but in MD that method was just a test and it failed. Too many clients were only choosing 1 our 2 agents/agencies and InsureMe can't afford to run it that way.

This is what you get:

insuremequoteswk0.jpg

Yesterday I did a bogus test to see what was going on with their leads and saw the same thing above about the trusted partner. I clicked on it and it was a link to quote page for quotesauction.com

Back