Insurers Missing from On Exchange Marketplace

jefflange

Super Genius
Ohio
Went on this afternoon to pick a plan for a client in NorthEast Ohio through Medical Mutual of Ohio and all Medical Mutual plans are now missing.

Then I logged into my account to pick a plan which I had not done and Medical Mutual of Ohio is no longer on my list of Companies to choose from.

Is this a problem with the the HealthCare.gov site? Or might Medical Mutual have pulled out all of their plans from the Marketplace here in NE Ohio?

UPDATE- Marketplace told me it may be a error on their end and to call the insurer.
I called Medical Mutual and they had just received a memo that all their plans were pulled from the Marketplace. Not by their doing :skeptical:. They are in the process of getting their plans etc back up on the Ohio Marketplace.

Guy's and Gals. You can't make this crap up...............:twitchy:

Yesterday I had a client that had over 30 choices last week. She wanted to think about it. Now 2 plans show when she goes to choose and her subsidy is showing double. When you do a search for the plans for her area they all show.
This is in Wisconsin.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I saw the same thing in SC yesterday. Didn't go back on today. I called healthcare.gov. They were as helpful as using embers as a nice pack.

Back