Insuricom.com

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Has anyone heard of this outfit or have any experience with them? Their website claims that for Major Medical they offer free leads , advanced commissions, commissions paid daily, simplified underwriting, training provided, contract online, and work from home---enroll online or over the phone. For a No Cost MA Plan they pay $400 per app, offer pre-set appointments, leads, and marketing support.

However, their website does not give any contact information (location, telephone number, etc.) Also, it dores not offer any information about this company.

BTW, No Cost MA's are very popular in the Philadelphia metropolitan area with competition between Aetna and Independence Blue Cross.

It all sounds too good to be true.:skeptical:

Frank, I'll bring that to their attention to add that to their webpage. The only problem is that I have no way of contacting them by email!:D

P.S. Glad to see you are still with the forum. I have not seen postings by you lately.

Last edited:
The webpage states that they pay the agent $400 for each app on their zero premium MA program. In fact it states, "for each policy you give away." It sounds like the "zero premium life insurance policy" program that was also a giveaway program. Do you think Ali has been reincarnated? BTW whatever happened to zero premium life insurance? I have been holding my breath waiting for the rollout.:swoon:

P.S. Where is maryjd123?

Last edited:
hi a few months ago I got contracted with them not the medacare but the major med and theay do have good co,s and contracts with alot of co, with commisions higher than I could find on my own. so not as bad as you have made it sound .
thanks

GI major medical is usually some association plan scheduled benefits plan there are a 1000 of them out there.

Check your state DOI before you sell anything from someone unknown.

Back