Insuricom Vs US Health Advisors Career

Wow! Again, I am dumbfounded at the misinformation being presented. There is no straight $5000 deductible, and in many cases of a critical illness or an accident, the insured has no deductible expense, and no coinsurance expense. I would advise that you call our regional sales leads, Sherene or Ron Smith at 3720-357-7398

You've been sold a bill of goods, and trained incorrectly. Run your own quotes at Eheallth: Health Insurance - Find Affordable Health Insurance Plans and Buy Medical Coverage Online and you'll find many "straight" $5000 deductible HSA plans. Forget the accident/critical illness add-ons for once.

I got the same answers from 10 other agents like you that I recruited about 7 years ago (all got out of the biz for one reason or another). All had the same answer as you originally. Do your due diligence, for the sake of your clients/prospects. As I thought, no specific answer. Just a deflection to regional sales leads, the kool aid mixers.

You might want to apply with the current administration in the white house.

Amy, I'm curious, how long have you been with USHA?

She said on another thread that she just got her license and has yet to sell her first policy.
Don't be too hard on the girl, she doesn't know what she is doing yet.

Amy, I wish you the best. There is no future with the company you are with, but I do see you have a strong spirit and latch on to the training you are given. Spend some time here, you may find a long term field that interests you.

I looked at ushealth advisors, answer one question, is it major medical? The answer is no! case closed.

Last edited:
Actually, what I said was I close my first 3 sales this week. Keeping in mind that, with studying and passing the state exam in the past two months, I've been working a little over a week. And, the fact that we are not major medical is one of our strengths. Some of you seem to not understand what you are trying to talk about, and it's a waste of time to try to have an intelligent conversation with those whose primary goals seems to be bashing another company with incorrect information. I have found that, in this type of situation, that this type of behavior usually stems from places in the individual that has nothing to do with the target.
Steve, I appreciate your professionalism. I wish you the best as well, and you are welcome to contact me if you would like to continue to have productive conversations.

I almost started selling us health advisors. There was a small need for it, for the people that can't get major med. My biggest nightmare, was thinking i sold someone the wrong type of insurance. What would happen to my client if they or a family member got a terminal illness' that racked up 500k to a million dollars in medical bills? That is the difference between us health care advisors and major medical. I have never bad mouthed us healthcare advisors. Just stating the facts.

Actually, what I said was I close my first 3 sales this week. Keeping in mind that, with studying and passing the state exam in the past two months, I've been working a little over a week. And, the fact that we are not major medical is one of our strengths. Some of you seem to not understand what you are trying to talk about, and it's a waste of time to try to have an intelligent conversation with those whose primary goals seems to be bashing another company with incorrect information. I have found that, in this type of situation, that this type of behavior usually stems from places in the individual that has nothing to do with the target.
Steve, I appreciate your professionalism. I wish you the best as well, and you are welcome to contact me if you would like to continue to have productive conversations.

I would suggest you read this entire article - Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us | TIME.com

Pay particular attention to the parts where people's limited-benefit/indemnity plans ran out of benefits. These are the type of plans that US Health sells.

Hi Amy I would like to talk to you about Insuricom if you get a chance lets talk :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello Ins4all are you still with USHealth? I have been thinking about joining them any feed back ?

Last edited:
Back