Insuricom Vs US Health Advisors Career

Hi, please call me or email to me. I am interested in selling health insurance.
James Cummings
Ft Worth Tx
832-421-6912 cel
[email protected]

----------

If anyone is interested in honest detailed info on USHealth Group/Advisors from someone who was there feel free to inbox me. I was a top Dist Mgr with them from 9/08-3/11.
Hi, please call me or email to me. I am interested in selling health insurance.
James Cummings
Ft Worth Tx
832-421-6912 cel
[email protected]

I am interested in learning more about US Health Advisors, and if they are not a good company who is? I am looking for a work-from-home set-up which US Health Advisors is. Please advise, as I am only a year old in the insurance business and still have not found my place.

I would like to know what is a good virtual health company to work for? I desire to work from home but keep finding companies that offer limited benefits and not major medical. I am acquainted with both US Health Advisors and Insuricom.I am concerned about offering something that will leave people with insufficient coverage. I am in the state of Michigan and 4 years in the business and still haven't found my nitch. I love offering insurance, as it is a necessary commodity, but need some direction and honest insight. I just turned down the opportunity with USHA due to what I happened to learn from Glassdoor Reviews. Scared me to death. I have to know that what I offer will be actual MM and not just limited bennies. Help!

I would like to know what is a good virtual health company to work for? I desire to work from home but keep finding companies that offer limited benefits and not major medical. I am acquainted with both US Health Advisors and Insuricom.I am concerned about offering something that will leave people with insufficient coverage. I am in the state of Michigan and 4 years in the business and still haven't found my nitch. I love offering insurance, as it is a necessary commodity, but need some direction and honest insight. I just turned down the opportunity with USHA due to what I happened to learn from Glassdoor Reviews. Scared me to death. I have to know that what I offer will be actual MM and not just limited bennies. Help!

I’m not too sure about Michigan but Indy Health commissions is almost dead across the US with some minor exceptions. But why get in now?

I had worked for one of the current US Health Advisors managers 15 years ago before he got onboard with them. He was a sleaze then and still a sleaze now. They'll cherry pick the best leads for themselves and then lie to you about how everyone gets the same leads. Yeah, right! A good agent advises his newly acquired client the way the game is played. Caution them about the whores abound in what was once a highly respected profession.

You are correct, they do not charge for training. However, the uplines I talked to would not give access to brochures, rates, etc. unless you got appointed and there is a $90 fee for that.

It was a worthwhile investment because now when I run across them I know exactly what I'm up against.
I worked for them when I got licensed. The way you are trying to explain is not true. Unless you just got licensed. Anyone who is licensed already would never even entertain paying and going captive. US health is ONLY for new agents. And the agents here saying the coverage is crap has no clue. Like the above said a agent was trying to sell her client who had cancer a us health policy. Ahhh they cant get approved. the are underwritten

I had worked for one of the current US Health Advisors managers 15 years ago before he got onboard with them. He was a sleaze then and still a sleaze now. They'll cherry pick the best leads for themselves and then lie to you about how everyone gets the same leads. Yeah, right! A good agent advises his newly acquired client the way the game is played. Caution them about the whores abound in what was once a highly respected profession.

This is the truth.

source : I was drinking the cool aid for about a year. Made “some” money but it’s all bullshit. And also good luck when a client comes calling complaining about things not being covered

No thanks

Back