Integrity just bought CSG actuarial . There going to control senior mkt.

They don’t own toolkit, or amerilife, or access to several niche carriers.

Toolkit? The outfit your promoting that just started a few months ago?Amerilife is the other big boy. But they’ll be able to go to carriers and negotiate To be the national Fmo . Much like Amerilife is with Gerber right now. What’s concerning about Csg is this . I use connecture for all my med sups . If Integrity buys they’d technically have access to all my clients . It’s just like why do you think people say don’t buy leads thru your IMO? I know for a fact several imo’s who provide leads who swear they don’t resell leads do. Has happened to me several times with a supposed reputable face book vendor . I was running into far to many people telling me they filled the card or facebook lead out months ago or somebody already called them a week ago or came by . I would dismiss these if they were one off but after grilling too many people who swear they filled out only one its too coincidental . I started doing all my own drops now as i trust nobody with my leads . Plus i do so many mapd’s I’m getting huge marketing dollars for drops with 2-3% returns. I trust nobody in this business .

Maybe you just need to drop the conspiracy theories and realize people fill out multiple leads.

You have such a constantly negative attitude I sure hope your online presence is a lot different than real life.

I won’t counter your ridiculous statement . I speak facts . I bought some facebook leads recently.I found out for a fact he’s resold some of my leads as i have a friend who got some of the same ones a few days later .So don’t me your bs . Your a recruiter and sell the koolaide.

What vendor is that? Give them a chance to rebut your slander.

I’m not saying all the the leads are resold but i know some are sprinkled in . I accept it and move on .I just need a lead card that has there writing and i can get in 90% of the people that answer the door . I look at roi .You really believe all the B leads a company sells that they say weren’t worked haven’t been worked ? You really believe the memorial guide and walmart leads IMO’s use for fixed cost leads thru Lead concepts With no year date like the 2021 benefit plan are all fresh leads? The reason there’s no benefit plan yr is so they can resell some as fresh leads . Why else would they not put the benefit plan yr? We know rgi’s aren’t being resold as it says “ Please respond by Feb 5,2021” assures that.

Back