Interactive Voice Dialing Lead Campaigns

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
In addition to our mailer campaign - we are also going to use an IVR campaign to reach our target.

Using the same 10,000 piece data as the mailer ( see other post in this section ) - we are also going to do 2 auto dial campaigns - one for Final Expense and one for Health with live transfer and answering machine messages and can be shared by up to 5 agents / spots. Cost is $300 upfront per agent for both campaigns. $30 for every live transfer and $2 per every "press one" lead - randomly distributed - is deducted from $300. Overage costs will be paid after the 2nd campaign. Each campaign begins 7 days after the direct mailer hits the homes. Mail partners will have first option at the call campaigns.

We just did a campaign - we got a .25% return on the live connects and a 1.0% return on those pressing one to "hear more" - which seems to be average based on other plans.

The messages are professionally recorded - includes: one message for those homes where a human answers, one message for an answering machine and a message on our virtual office number.

If interested - contact me.

Thanks,

Tom

Fortunately, this kind of "phone spam" is going the way of the dodo bird...

Not really, actually. They seem to be quite effective from what I can tell. I know a couple of agents who have tried these marketing methods, and had varied degrees of success, but all were profitable. So no, it's not going away. As long as it is profitable, and legal for agents, it will be around.

In most states, this is illegal, unless it is for a political campaign. Make sure you know the states rules on an automated message system before you sign up.

You can use automated systems for things like appointment reminders, your kid skipped school today, emergency messages, etc. For marketing, its usually a no-no.

Dan

Not really Marg - seems to be just starting.

Just be sure the list is scrubbed against the DNC and provide an "opt out" and all is good.

We'll ride the wave as long as there is a wave I guess.

Heck - it works.

Off of $1500 in cost - my company wrote over $10k in annual premium on Final Expense. Not bad for a first time and going through the learning curve.

Using the mailer in addition to the live calls should increase results - that is the plan anyway.

Putting together one for businesses targeting Workers Comp for this month with a mailer as well - should be interesting.

Tom

.25 and 1%, cold calling offers better returns at zero cost*

*This opinion on cold calling is based on a salesperson knowing what they're doing.
(I've found we need disclaimers on here, lol)

:swoon:

Illegal?

Not in GA, FL or SC. Show me the federal regs if you can please . . .

As long as you provide an "opt out" - you are cool, based upon our research.

Tom

Last edited:
In most states, this is illegal, unless it is for a political campaign. Make sure you know the states rules on an automated message system before you sign up.

You can use automated systems for things like appointment reminders, your kid skipped school today, emergency messages, etc. For marketing, its usually a no-no.

If I am understanding the post correctly - this is indeed illegal in virtually every state.

Back