Interactive Voice Dialing Lead Campaigns

Illegal?

Bullchit . . . Not in GA, FL or SC.

Show me . . .

As long as you provide an "opt out" - you are cool.

I really have a hard time understanding people just yackin without providing substance.

Do you think we just blast without knowing the law?

Anyway - if ya want jump in - if not - don't . . .

Tom

If I remember right, this was the guy that was wanting to be a "closer" and take a huge cut of commissions from agents without being licensed. That was also illegal... :swoon:

When I looked into it to run a campaign, I made calls to both the MN and MI attorney generals office.

MN - illegal for both residences and businesses

MI - illegal for residences, fine for businesses

There are state laws and federal laws. What's legal on the federal level may not be at the state level. Do some checking first.

" What do you recommend to generate leads? I tried telephone solicitors and company with auto dialing machine. Both were terrible. "

Direct Mail Co-Op with an auto call blast prior to the mailing for the home owner to be "looking for the big red envelope containing special offers and sweepstakes" - then an auto call a few days after specific to your company and offer . . .

Tom

I tried a similar system in the 80s before they were outlawed in Connecticut. I owned 3 auto dialers. They worked for a while. I think that a for a short period people found the experience of being called by a robot to be novel.

That got old quickly! After a fairly short period of time, the return got lower and lower.

You have to spend time listening to the taped responses of the people who were called. Eventually this was more time consuming and less productive than making cold calls.

" You have to spend time listening to the taped responses of the people who were called. Eventually this was more time consuming and less productive than making cold calls. "

Actually - they press 1 to be connected live to the next available agent. If on hold - they get to hear testamonies from current clients.

If they respond to an answering machine message - they dial an 800# and are connected live to a gatekeeper, who filters out the hard asses and then forwards the call live to the next available agent.

It works. Well - except in the States that don't allow it.

Tom

.25 and 1%, cold calling offers better returns at zero cost*

*This opinion on cold calling is based on a salesperson knowing what they're doing.
(I've found we need disclaimers on here, lol)

:swoon:
Cold calling has ZERO costs ?

Back