Interesting Call from Prospect...just Goes to Show You Exactly how "Affordable" Healthcare is Now.

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
Just spoke to a prospect who is a referral from an existing client.

Prospect has a Grandfathered Assurant Health Major Medical plan with a 10K deductible.

It's the first I've run into a plan with Assurant that was grandfathered so that was a slight shock.

What ended up truly flooring me was the prospect Male, 60 is paying $ 173 per month for this plan!

Now at 60 with OCare in his zip his cost for a bronze would exceed $ 600 per month and have a $ 6,450 deductible.

Stark contrast of what affordability means to this administration.

I have yet to see anything about Obamacrap that demonstrates even a rudimentary knowledge of health care or health insurance.

Larry, Moe and Curly could have come up with a better design and those knuckleheads probably had a better understanding of affordability.

This lucky gentleman was a referral? Was he unhappy with his plan/premium?

Yeah, 10K before any coverage. Referral has a med that needs to be taken now and needed drug coverage.

I told him what was out there now....and advised him to just tough it out till next OE...if there is one.

Yeah, 10K before any coverage. Referral has a med that needs to be taken now and needed drug coverage.

I told him what was out there now....and advised him to just tough it out till next OE...if there is one.

I hope all the Grandfathered Plan cancellation notices go out before the Presidential election.

But now that I think about it, why cancel Grandfathered Plans and force these people onto ObamaScrew when companies don't want any more people on ObamaScrew? Assurant doing this I can understand, but so are a lot of larger health insurers.

I hope all the Grandfathered Plan cancellation notices go out before the Presidential election.

But now that I think about it, why cancel Grandfathered Plans and force these people onto ObamaScrew when companies don't want any more people on ObamaScrew? Assurant doing this I can understand, but so are a lot of larger health insurers.

I was told by Assurant that policy termination documents will be going out in October.

Mr O said if you like you plan you can keep it.
What a fibber.
If i done bus like this i would be out of bus! SAD!

Back