Internet Generate Annuity Leads

williamblake0123

Advisor World. Others...

What do you guys think are they worth the money. I know my competition is stiff in Missouri.

Lots of seminars happen, but I never hear of any one buying internet annuity leads. Do they work?

Tried a bunch, no luck...don't use annuityExec though. They took my money and provided nothing (after a year) and now I have to get my lawyer involved.

I think over the years the consensus here is that purchased leads in general, and Internet leads in particular, are a waste of money.

Maybe there are exceptions. From the maybe good, which would be something run by your FMO, to the very bad, which are the ones that I suspect keep the juicy leads and pass the rest on for a fee.

Speaking of FMOs that have lead programs, anyone have good luck there? One FMO I am contracted with advertises nationally to create leads. Sort of a co-op system, I guess. I have never participated since it is expensive and they really only want their top producers participating when it come down to it.

I think over the years the consensus here is that purchased leads in general, and Internet leads in particular, are a waste of money. Maybe there are exceptions. From the maybe good, which would be something run by your FMO, to the very bad, which are the ones that I suspect keep the juicy leads and pass the rest on for a fee. Speaking of FMOs that have lead programs, anyone have good luck there? One FMO I am contracted with advertises nationally to create leads. Sort of a co-op system, I guess. I have never participated since it is expensive and they really only want their top producers participating when it come down to it.

I have yet to hear of a legitimate purchased lead source for annuities.

I tried to develop 'cold called leads' a while back but it did not seem to work.

I think annuities and other financial products work best as a "cross-sell".

Health/P&C/Life - Then market to them once they are your client.

That's my $0.02

Latest posts

Back