Internet Generated Auto Leads

drtroy14

Looking for Internet Generated Auto Insurance leads that are Long Form. I prefer to pay for ones that are a little less expensive, so 24 hours aged works fine.. Double verified aged ones preferred. I have a team of amazing cold calling sellers and we need a lot of Auto insurance Data.. Real-time = too expensive..

Contact me with prices and how they are generated via Internet

Hey friend,I have very good quality call centre generated Auto Insurance leads,those I want to sell to you.Can I help you out in work by it?Please contact through email,tathagata.mukherji@yahoo,Skype:mukh007,either.

Thanks,

Hey friend,I have very good quality call centre generated Auto Insurance leads,those I want to sell to you.Can I help you out in work by it?Please contact through email,tathagata.mukherji@yahoo,Skype:mukh007,either.

Thanks,

Gee Whiz.....I wonder where you're from?

perhaps this is your wonder ,you have already your cold calling agents,then what is the need of call centre generated leads?!Answer:My leads are not reached to the end buyer/agency,that is why these are excellent for monetization.Thanks,

Looking for Internet Generated Auto Insurance leads that are Long Form. I prefer to pay for ones that are a little less expensive, so 24 hours aged works fine.. Double verified aged ones preferred. I have a team of amazing cold calling sellers and we need a lot of Auto insurance Data.. Real-time = too expensive..

Contact me with prices and how they are generated via Internet

Long Form AND less expensive AND Double Verified aged ones preferred? What a dreamer you are:1wink:

What CPP [Cost Per Policy] are you looking for? $100-$150 or ??

Most agents would rather have a High quality, higher priced lead than a low quality, low cost lead. Less leads to work to close. But it really comes down to the CPP you realistically need to hit. Anything less than $100 takes very well trained staff with good processes.

Hometown Quotes has plenty of Real Time, Google/Bing generated leads for Auto. But no Aged, double verified, Long form leads at any price. Good luck in your search for those quality leads. Aged is the key word that bothers me. If the lead was never sold to an agent before, then fine, sell it aged. But if even one agent paid real time prices for those leads & someone was then selling them aged...I have a big problem with that. So good luck.

Back