Internet Insurance Education Services

Yvette

has anyone ever heard of these people or done business with them? They are giving me a good price for preset appointments for annuities but something is bothering me. Their website is blocked by my virus program. They first told me they were targeting people with IRAs and 401Ks. Then I was told they were targeting people with annuities that were at least 10 years old for 1035 exchanges. makes me want to ask questions...anybody?

Yvette,

They contacted me with a very interesting offer too. Did you have any progress with them?

No. there were too many red flags about the deal that made me back off.

1.The deal was always "act now, have a check in our hands by tomorrow or the deal is off" first off. In my experience, that usually means there is something wrong with the deal that will not stand a closer look so has to be closed before that can happen.

2. When I asked questions and hesitated, the price kept coming down.

3. Their website is blocked by my virus program. It is the only website I have tried to go to that is blocked. They blamed my computer and did not seem interested in exploring a virus issue they MIGHT have had. We had to communicate via their personal email.

4. Their interest and communications were totally about them..."I need this sale to make my bonus". "I am leaving the company and this wil be my last commission." It was never about how to help me make money.

5. They, at first, did not clarify who they were targeting for leads. Near the end of our conversations, they said they were targeting annuity owners with annuities 10 years old. I decided that in this increased regulatory environment, I was not about to take someone who had just competed their surrender period and put them in another surrender period just for a commission with a 1035 exchange. I explained the problems with that, thinking they may not know and their response seemed hostile and bullying to me. example "I wasted all this time, I told Neil you were going to have an excuse not to buy but he insisted that you wanted to buy the appts so i did it , I told him never again, and he was making very little, He was giving the house away and you couldnt see it" (I refused the 1035 exchanges and told them I would be interested only if they targeted another group like 401k...this was FAR from their last email)

6. They said that they have 30 people on the phones making appointments but Google Earth shows that address in a building with a number of other small businesses. (I did not call one of the other businesses and ask about their neighbor IIES). I began to wonder if the address was just a mail drop.

7. Then they said they could target 401K holders since that was what I was interested in so I asked for another agent who used them as reference. He gave a glowing reference but when I asked what TYPE of clients they had targeted (10 year old annuity or 401K holders) he danced around the question and did not give me a straight answer. At that point, I had doubts he has used them.

8 Then when I did not immediately send a check, they got nasty again saying they had to give some of my leads to this reference (whose area code was not even remotely close to any areas I service). Also I got hit again with how I was costing them commissions. i finally had enough and responded that they did not HAVE to give leads to anyone, that is their choice and he was not in my area so they could not have been my leads. Besides, I was not in business to make money for them, I was in business to make money for me.

So it was nothing concrete but just too many things that worried me about what otherwise could have been a good deal. Hope you post your experience with them also.

I was contacted today via LinkedIn regarding INTERNET INSURANCE EDUCATION SERVICES leads. $1500 for 30 prequalified annuity leads. If I could find anyone that has had some experience with them I might give it a try. Sounds fishy. I couldn't really find any feedback on the internet except for this forum.

----------

Run this address in google earth

MAKE AND SEND CHECK TO IIESINC

357 S FAIRFAX AVE # 446

LOS ANGELES CA 90036

I had similar experience on the quick close tactics. I was given two references. One is with a firm with which I'm familiar, and he shows up on their website. I've left a message, but not connected with him.

The other contact gave them a great reference, but when I tried to look up his license in the state where he practices, no match was found. It was a cell number, and his name was not available on any free reverse lookup databases. A google search of his name and town came up empty, too.

Short of a glowing reference from the firm I know, I'm not touching this.

You know what they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

DO NOT USE this company!!!!!! We were scammed out of $2500 for a leads list we never received. We are now getting every excuse in order for them not to repay us. We have been dealing with a guy named ALEX. I hope people see this and are BEWARE of this CON COMPANY! We sent them the check in August of 216

has anyone ever heard of these people or done business with them? They are giving me a good price for preset appointments for annuities but something is bothering me. Their website is blocked by my virus program. They first told me they were targeting people with IRAs and 401Ks. Then I was told they were targeting people with annuities that were at least 10 years old for 1035 exchanges. makes me want to ask questions...anybody?
Please, please, please stay as far away from this company as possible. This is a total scam. I have sent complaint to BBB as they say they have A rating. Now the phone number they gave us is no longer in service and they won't answer e-mails. We were scammed to the tune of $3400.00!

----------

I was contacted today via LinkedIn regarding INTERNET INSURANCE EDUCATION SERVICES leads. $1500 for 30 prequalified annuity leads. If I could find anyone that has had some experience with them I might give it a try. Sounds fishy. I couldn't really find any feedback on the internet except for this forum.

----------

Run this address in google earth

MAKE AND SEND CHECK TO IIESINC

357 S FAIRFAX AVE # 446

LOS ANGELES CA 90036
Please, please, please stay as far away from this company as possible. This is a total scam. I have sent complaint to BBB as they say they have A rating. Now the phone number they gave us is no longer in service and they won't answer e-mails. We were scammed to the tune of $3400.00!

JWatters. My coworker and I were screwed out of money too. We want to sue but a lawyer might not take it if there is only one case. If we find others like this and could sue as a group, we might have more sway?

Thanks,

Zeke

----------

Back