Internet Lead Intelligence

Thx Alston.

I am sure some affiliates resell leads. We know they pull tricks to bring in prospects but that is no different from telemarketers that say anything to get a lead.

Or agents that say anything to get a sale . . .

It is tough out there but that just challenges me to get more creative in differentiating myself from other agents.

Do I lose sales to discount cards, Mega agents, HBD and eHealth?

Sure.

So what?

The folks who buy those products, or from those kind of agents don't fit my client profile.

I made two sales last week from internet leads I talked to last year. They kept my name & contact info and called me. Said they were finally ready to buy.

Another called this week. Not quite as old. Lead from January. She wants a Humana plan but has to get a physical first. She will call back next week and sign up.

When you treat people right they remember it and become long term clients.

I literally get an email a week from new and old lead companies asking me if I want to become an affiliate for them. Aside from what they pay for actual insurance leads, from what I have seen, they pay between $50 and $200 per agent that you get to sign up and buy leads. I have been offered several thousand dollars a month for a prominent banner ad from one major lead company.

It is a shame that the companies that will pay the most are also the worst companies. I have always held off doing this because I literally don't know of a single lead company that hasn't pissed of anybody, and I don't want to get crap for supporting a company I can't stand behind.

I have had my best experience with Prospect Zone. They take back all the non-reachables and mistakes. It is an easy way to make quick money while building your following locally. Marketing yourself is a big job.

Contact Peter and tell him Joel Gardberg sent you.

Peter Filippini //Senior Account Executive
Norvax
// Prospect Zone 214 W. Huron // Chicago , Illinois // 60610
Phone 866/466.7829x8270
// Fax 312/948.2620
[email protected]

Since I generate my own leads I no longer buy them. However Golden Rule will give us a credit that can be used towards Prospect Zone leads for every sale we make.

My experience was limited to a couple of dozen leads, but I found that the lead quality was decent. The exclusives weren't exclusive, but I can't necessarily blame them for that. They can't stop someone from requesting quotes from someone else before or after they requested their Prospect Zone leads.

Alston-

How long did it take you to learn how to generate your own (internet) leads? Interested in hiring out your services?

Alston-

How long did it take you to learn how to generate your own (internet) leads? Interested in hiring out your services?

I'm still learning and if I stop, a lot of the information I've learned will be outdated.

It probably took me a year to do it well enough to make a living at lead generation. But I worked as a word processor for law firms and investment banks in Manhattan for several years before I put up a website. Some of what I learned during that time made it easier to figure out web design, programming and web promotion. I was particularly good with Excel.

I'm not color blind, but I'm color stupid. I really struggle with the design piece. But I imagine that programming is probably the hardest part for most people. If you can program or believe that you can learn to do so you can probably learn enough of the other skills to generate your own leads.

I may do some web sites for other agents at some point. I may be available later this year or early next year.

Guys, you need to buy EXCLUSIVE intenet leads that actually are EXCLUSIVE!

buy EXCLUSIVE intenet leads that actually are EXCLUSIVE

Unless the vendor has the ability to lock up the prospects computer and keep them from going to other sites, there is no such thing as an exclusive lead.

Alston's method is the exception.

Back