Internet Lead Intelligence

True...however, there's a huge difference between every lead being shared and a small percentage of people hitting more than on lead site. I'm working some exclusive leads now and under 5% actually went to another site. Carl's (Mr. C) is working the same exclusive leads and well, he can talk about his results if he wants to.

I've also been running a local PPC campaign here for HSA keywords - not a ton of leads but it's been working very well. Extremely small percentage of the people who hit my site also go to other sites.

Here's the reason I quit buying internet leads. Hard to compete with agents selling junk plans for cheap.

Here's the email I got from Prospect Zone....notice the testimonial:

c0.gif

Email only sale : For the next 7 days - get up to $300 in complimentary leads.​

pzone-temp-header.jpg

"$150 in Extra Leads When You Buy $300"
"$150 in Extra Leads When You Buy $300"

(Yes... We wrote that twice so you'd know
you weren't imagining it.)
Dear Insurance Broker,
For the next 7 business days, ending March 31, we're increasing our most generous offer to date, and letting you walk away with:
$150 in complimentary insurance leads for every $300 in leads purchased from ProspectZone.

This is the best way ever to try ProspectZone leads. And we're not skimping on quality. These are our Top-Tier prospects, generated by search engine marketing and sent to you instantly in real time.
Here's how it works:
Purchase $300 in leads, and we'll credit your account an additional $150. You can even sweeten the pot by purchasing $600 and getting an extra $300 in leads. That's $900 in leads for just $600.
This offer is only good for 7 days! There's more. Visit us online to learn the rest of the details:
http://www.prospectzone.com/promotions/150-for-300.html
Here's what one agent said about our lead quality:
"I'm talking to serious people who are actually looking for insurance. The closing rate has gone up. Because of that, of the ones I talk to, it's probably 30 - 40%. I made $1,000 at least, maybe more than that."
A. Carriere, Mega Health & Life
And for our valued current customers, add $300 to your account before 5PM March 31st and we'll thrown in $150 in leads (Max $300 in credits). No catch.
Sincerely,
Andrew Wallach
Smart Leads Select Division
1-866-466-7829 ext. 1
[email protected]
PS - **Due to HIGH demand, the line may be busy. Please leave a message with your desired state(s) and we will note your place in the queue. Call now! 1-877-561-9663 ext. 1

Its because they are driven to this site Health Quote Finder - Free Health Insurance Quotes

Prospect Zones PPC Campaign, One Page Form quote, and Oversold, So you have a tire-kicker-and 10 agents calling. Study the Lead Generating Form, that is the first factor. Prospect Zone's market is Volume, One page forms accomplish just that.

By the way, there are more leads available for individual health insurance during January and February and again in July and August.

More people are shopping and more people are buying during those months. I get about 50% more hits to my sites during those months and this is true across the industry.

You may be able to negotiate a lower rate during the peak months.

My biggest problem with internet leads (among others) is that they are "defensive" - you're at mercy to take what you get, when you get it.

No ability to define a "niche" or type of client that you want to work with.

No ability to define a "niche"

My filters.

Not currently pregnant, insurable, not obese, no younger than 25 (I could raise this to 30 if I wanted), no older than 60, currently insured for at least 12 months.

If I wanted I could also filter out rated or declined for life or health last 5 yrs, DUI last 5 years, only self employed, only smokers (or only non-smokers).

Now if there were a way to only get redheads, size 4 or smaller . . .

Now if there were a way to only get redheads, size 4 or smaller . . .

Even I would sign up. That might even drive me back into the "field" to conduct some "preliminary" exams...

Didn't realize you could filter for self-employed...that would certainly make it more workable.

How much xtra do they charge for that bv?

I have been interested in using leads from a couple of lead sources on the net. Not using the net itself but leads from suppliers that I found on the net. I find it difficult to sort through all the hype. Has anyone found a good lead supplier that produces consistent results?

I have been interested in using leads from a couple of lead sources on the net. Not using the net itself but leads from suppliers that I found on the net. I find it difficult to sort through all the hype. Has anyone found a good lead supplier that produces consistent results?

Yes

Well, I just got my first "affiliate generated" lead from Leadco. I just spoke to a lead from leadco who says she was just trying to enter the publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes. All search generated huh? I'll call Stacy and see what he says.

Back