Internet Lead Intelligence

Bashing internet leads is like bashing cheese. Some people like it, some don't. If you are lactose intolerant, then cheese is really the devil. If you aren't, and you like cheese, then it isn't the devil.

Gee, you really DO have a sense of humor.

Some folks think all lead programs are bad and they are entitled to that opinion. Of course you usually get what you expect, so if you go in with the mindset that something won't work it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Others think they have all the answers and their way is the only way to succeed.

Fact is we have folks here who do quite well regardless of how they prospect. (And apparently one even does it in his pajama's . . .).

I can go door to door (B2B actually), send out mailers, drop flyers, telemarket or purchase leads and still do well with any of them. I can also train someone (if I really wanted to) to be successful with any of these methods.

Apparently the going rate for such training is either $5000 or a monthly stipend.

Much of what I do is something anyone could do. Some would take my training and do better than I do while others would crash & burn.

Where you get your leads is one thing. What you do with them really determines your level of success.

I can take lousy, month old leads for a buck and still make a profit.

But I choose not to.

I can also dial numbers all day long and make a profit.

But I choose not to.

That does not mean that $1 leads are junk any more than telemarketing in my pajama's is junk.

Heck, I could probably make a decent living calling folks that most of the people on this forum have sold and then converting them to another plan.

But I don't.

Find something that works, and stick with it. When it doesn't work any more, stop doing it and do something different.

Norvax takes back everything, no questions, no quota. If I can't reach them in three days or by Sat am, they go back. Please mention my name: Joel Gardberg

Peter Filippini //Senior Account Executive
Norvax
// Prospect Zone 214 W. Huron // Chicago , Illinois // 60610
Phone 866/466.7829x8270
// Fax 312/948.2620
[email protected]

I think I read that post somewhere else. I think I also read that someone said to save your money, and skip Prospect Zone. You can do a lot better.

You can do better, they have to generate too much volume, for each State, due to thier Norvax Customers. Lead generation site Health Quote Finder - Free Health Insurance Quotes is very brief and will not require a committment from the prospect, which translates into a lower quality prospect.

Study Insureme lead capturing form, requires a more serious shopper, only problem--leads oversold--but study the form, and check your other vendors for same type of form. (this is only one factor of a quality lead)

Last edited:
Rabbi. You mentioned in another thread that PZ takes back leads if the customer says "they are not interested." I was not aware of that. Can you expand on their credit policy? It sounds as if they have no exceptions.

Thanks.

Buy exclusive IMM leads, people are closing 15% to 30% depending on how good you are. Hit me up I'll tell you how!

Ah...I must laugh at some of these posts. Let's cut the crap and start talking sense. Here is your only chance at success:

Secrets of a Top Producer:
JOE STEVENS Answers Your
20 BIGGEST Questions!
A webinar controlled entirely by agents!

Dear insurance professional,
In just 6 years in the industry, Joe Stevens has gone from selling insurance in his home office to a 200+ apps-per-month machine and a top producer for 3 years running.
By popular demand, we're bringing back Joe Stevens of TX Insurance for an intensive round of 20 Questions (or more) supplied EXCLUSIVELY by audience members!
This is a hard-core, no fluff, "here's-how-I-did-it" interview session that promises to be our most popular yet. If there's ONE webinar you attend this quarter, make it this one.
Insightful Thought Leadership from the best in the business.
Secrets of a Top Producer:
Top Producer JOE STEVENS Answers
Your 20 BIGGEST Questions
A webinar controlled entirely by agents!

Back