Internet Lead Intelligence

Don't remind me of when InsureMe use to be fantastic - I'm getting teary-eyed.

Don't cry. You still have your memories. My second year in the biz and Insureme was new as well, I picked up a client that was older but very successful and placed him in a life policy with a $36K AP paid out at 85%. Only me and one other agent contacted him. 18 months later, he converted to a UL with a $55K Premium same payout percentage. If I had been as aggressive with their leads then as I am now...yadayadayada. If the queen was a man she'd be king.

I literally get an email a week from new and old lead companies asking me if I want to become an affiliate for them. Aside from what they pay for actual insurance leads, from what I have seen, they pay between $50 and $200 per agent that you get to sign up and buy leads. I have been offered several thousand dollars a month for a prominent banner ad from one major lead company.

It is a shame that the companies that will pay the most are also the worst companies. I have always held off doing this because I literally don't know of a single lead company that hasn't pissed of anybody, and I don't want to get crap for supporting a company I can't stand behind.
I can't believe that someone in this forum, is writing an ebook on how to sell health insurance, and in the same breadth, admit that they can't sell internet health leads when other agents in this forum have mentioned their success. So much for credibility!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guys, you need to buy EXCLUSIVE intenet leads that actually are EXCLUSIVE!
I sell them for $11.00 per lead!

Last edited:
I have been licensed for a little over a year and been mostly doing P&C. Looking into the Health arena and just curious if anyone has statistics on how many customers that go to the internet to get quotes eventually buy direct from a carriers site as opposed to fighting with 10 agents blowing their phone up 5 minutes after they it the submit button.

Back