Internet Leads for Life and Medicare

I've read lots of negative reviews, but what about some good (recent) ones? what companies are worth looking at for Life and Medicare leads? no lead pimps or long diatribes about what I should not buy leads, please.

Thanks Everyone, and Happy 2018!

I've read lots of negative reviews, but what about some good (recent) ones? what companies are worth looking at for Life and Medicare leads? no lead pimps or long diatribes about what I should not buy leads, please.

Thanks Everyone, and Happy 2018!

I used benepath med supp leads last summer - my FYC covered the cost of the leads - and I didn't even work those leads as well as they could be worked. At this point - that's the only metric I really care about. Will FYC cover the lead cost? Most of the time - it's yes. Years 2+ are pure profit.

I stopped using them because I follow up via mail a lot - and they started doing a lot of "mobile" leads with no address for the lead. I didn't like that.

If you are newer in the business with a smaller book and less cashflow, you may need to be a little more strict with your immediate ROI. Having said that, if I could talk to myself 6 years ago - I would have told myself not to worry about lead cost. Just build the book as quickly as possible. It took me too long to learn this lesson... and I'm still learning it.

I would have told myself not to worry about lead cost. Just build the book as quickly as possible. It took me too long to learn this lesson... and I'm still learning it.

Just to clarify - I'm not saying to be stupid. If you spend $500 on FE leads and write $700 FYC off those leads (plus your time chasing them) - then that's stupid. You'll never make a true profit.

If you spend $200 per new med supp / mapd client - and you're acquiring several clients each week - you'll make a profit (eventually).

Here's the deal with internet life insurance leads:

The open market is crap. I don't recommend buying from anyone. We've been working internet leads for over a decade now and have tried the majority of them. Are there good leads out there on the open market? sure...but they're way overpriced and not profitable...or there's no consistency.

To be profitable with internet life insurance leads, you either have to generate them yourself or partner with an agency that can generate them for you without a huge markup.

We generate internet leads ourselves and get them to our agents at our cost. I believe we have the highest quality, lowest cost life insurance leads on the market. Here's more information: https://digitalbga.com/lead-program/

Last edited:
Just to clarify - I'm not saying to be stupid. If you spend $500 on FE leads and write $700 FYC off those leads (plus your time chasing them) - then that's stupid. You'll never make a true profit.

If you spend $200 per new med supp / mapd client - and you're acquiring several clients each week - you'll make a profit (eventually).
I used benepath med supp leads last summer - my FYC covered the cost of the leads - and I didn't even work those leads as well as they could be worked. At this point - that's the only metric I really care about. Will FYC cover the lead cost? Most of the time - it's yes. Years 2+ are pure profit.

I stopped using them because I follow up via mail a lot - and they started doing a lot of "mobile" leads with no address for the lead. I didn't like that.

If you are newer in the business with a smaller book and less cashflow, you may need to be a little more strict with your immediate ROI. Having said that, if I could talk to myself 6 years ago - I would have told myself not to worry about lead cost. Just build the book as quickly as possible. It took me too long to learn this lesson... and I'm still learning it.

Back