Internet Leads Vs Direct Mailers for Life and FE, Whats Your Preference?

Dan3211980

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
I've been using NetQuote for internet leads for the last 3 months. I've wrote a few policies on their leads, but the ROI and quality has not been good for the volume. I just ordered my first drop on an FE mailer today to try something different.

I'm curious as to what you all prefer between the 2, and which companies have better quality than Netquote. First off I don't focus on leads for all my business, I practice several other forms of prospecting. I've read on here that many others have had similar unfavorable experiences with them but thought I'd give them a shot. I write every kind of life there is with the exception of variable UL. Your feedback is much appreciated!

I've been using NetQuote for internet leads for the last 3 months. I've wrote a few policies on their leads, but the ROI and quality has not been good for the volume. I just ordered my first drop on an FE mailer today to try something different.

I'm curious as to what you all prefer between the 2, and which companies have better quality than Netquote. First off I don't focus on leads for all my business, I practice several other forms of prospecting. I've read on here that many others have had similar unfavorable experiences with them but thought I'd give them a shot. I write every kind of life there is with the exception of variable UL. Your feedback is much appreciated!

I got NQ leads before moving to DM. NQ worked for me, but DM much better.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Thanks! I'm just getting sick of paying for leads that 90%+ tell me 'I just filled out a survey to get something' or 'I made a mistake and your the 5th guy thats called today'. If the information/phone number even works... Hell, I even door knock them.

Last edited:
Back