Internet Leads...What to do?

Never let anyone off of your list, especially your email list.
unless they ask to be removed.
needs change, and it costs you nothing to email them,
if that is monthly, or every 6 months.
Always give them information that is useful and educational.
You will gain their trust and respect.

Yes, I agree. You just have to stay in front of them so when they do deside then they can contact you.

Original Post: 07-15-2007
Given New Life: 06-18-2008
Still Breathing: 06-17-2010

I guess it will be 2011 the next time someone posts on this thread. See you all next year! :laugh:

First to comment within almost a year! It's a great idea to do consistent emails to a customer list. You will gain brand equity and recognition from people who read your email more than 7x.

Thanks, Ed----I'm glad that you have a new supply of them to award to the spammers.

We are opening a restaurant and we are looking for aprons. Please send any extras to me.

Arn, I just had a thought :idea: , I know, pretty scary. I wonder how many people open and read a spam e-mail even seven times? I guess I'm in the minority because I am programmed to automatically delete them without opening them the first time. However, I'm sure most people not only read them but save them. :)

Maybe I should open and respond to the ones that say I just won $21,000,000. Ya think? Naw, it would just put me in a higher tax bracket. We have more money than we can spend now. :D

If we are able to speak with them and they have already settled with another agent should we ask them for permission to keep them on our email distribution list?

I KNOW this is the Internet age, but I have a Snail Mail suggestion:

Why not make a postcard up: One side a nice picture of a dog/cat or cute picture of a baby. Other side: Message from you!

Not going to go into the message but the reason for a postcard is it does NOT have to be opened: duh...

Cute picture means they are most likely to check the message vs throw in the trash.

I teach using them to say Thank You after talking to a lead & to say: Sorry I missed you when you call & get no answer.

This is just the beginning of a Great follow up idea....think about the posibilities:idea:

Back